User Avatar Image

What's the Story With the Story?

posted by Conro101 on - last edited - Viewed by 202 users

Ok, I understand season 1, thanks to the poster in the moon center. But I don't get season 2. Care to explain it?

13 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Except that they DIDN'T kill Brady at that time, the newspaper said that he was in jail.

• I felt that Brady's demine happened mroe around hte time of 104... jsut my personal feelings... also, since he didn't technically break the law, I suspect he wasnt' heald long (especially since he was a former TV star)

• User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni

Thanks for doing our retconning for us re: Brady :)

• The last sticking point seems to be the newspaper article in 102. My explanation for this is simple - that was an old issue from shortly after 101, and whoever changes that box's papers was more than a bit lax at the time of 101/102. God bless the fallibility of our fellow man.

Man, I can't wait to get involved in the nerdy explanation of SBCG4AP's continuity errors.

• @BiggerJ said: The last sticking point seems to be the newspaper article in 102. My explanation for this is simple - that was an old issue from shortly after 101, and whoever changes that box's papers was more than a bit lax at the time of 101/102. God bless the fallibility of our fellow man.

The Alien Love Triangle Times seemed to get there ridiculously quickly, though. ;)

• @sock-fox said: The Alien Love Triangle Times seemed to get there ridiculously quickly, though. ;)

It's an independent newspaper. The ALTT box is possibly stocked by a different guy. Or maybe the same guy does both boxes and he got whipped into shape by way of being screamed at by his boss by 103. Or maybe Sybil just paid him to be extra-punctual with his stocking of the ALTT box.

Add Comment