User Avatar Image

The final choice

posted by Yarrmeister on - last edited - Viewed by 2.5K users

So near the end, after you jump off the bridge and get on the train, you apparently have the option of saving Omid or Christa. The thing is, Omid ran by so fast that I only had Christa on screen, but then I got wrapped on because I didn't help Omid.

Did anybody else do this by accident? I'm sure I could have seen Omid if I had moved the mouse around, but with everything happening so fast, and me only being able to see Christa, what was I to do?

35 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Yarrmeister said: So near the end, after you jump off the bridge and get on the train, you apparently have the option of saving Omid or Christa. The thing is, Omid ran by so fast that I only had Christa on screen, but then I got wrapped on because I didn't help Omid.

Did anybody else do this by accident? I'm sure I could have seen Omid if I had moved the mouse around, but with everything happening so fast, and me only being able to see Christa, what was I to do?

Not in my game. Worked fine. Omid was in the lead and I had the option to talk to him or help him. I remember thinking Hmmm..I have questions but maybe this is not the time...

They both look like they have good cardio but Omid was injured. So I helped Omid just to be sure he made it. Christa was okay the whole time..I knew she would make it without help.

• When the scene first played out I was not aware there was a choice. I just somehow chose Omid.

Can't say I care either way. They both seem bland.

• I find it quite a pointless choice really. No matter which one you save, they scream at you for not saving the other, when regardless of if they are injured, they get in the train without a scratch.

If you rescue Omid, he shouts at you for not saving a woman first.
    If you rescue Christa, she shouts at you for not saving someone who was injured first.

• Maybe there should have been an option to do nothing. Then you wouldn't hear them complain. ;)

• I kind of wish that was an option. I don't see them sticking around long at all.

• @Murasaki said: Maybe there should have been an option to do nothing. Then you wouldn't hear them complain. ;)

Apparently there is an option to talk to Omid... I am going to try this instead of save him.

• @United 23 said: I kind of wish that was an option. I don't see them sticking around long at all.

Tbh, it wouldn't surprise me if all the characters are killed off, with the possible exception of Clem. If there's any sense of justice to be made, that has to be the outcome.

• It makes sense to me if everyone either died or left the group just leaving Lee and Clem. I can't imagine the whole group going and searching for that guy on the walkie or looking for her parents. Seems like it makes more sense for where the plot is going to have it just Lee and Clem.

• Yes initially I didn't realise it was a choice. I just clicked on Omid first, but then he got angry that I didn't save Christa first, because she's a woman.

• @United 23 said: It makes sense to me if everyone either died or left the group just leaving Lee and Clem. I can't imagine the whole group going and searching for that guy on the walkie or looking for her parents. Seems like it makes more sense for where the plot is going to have it just Lee and Clem.

Given the reaction to episode three, if all the characters were killed off at least then it would feel like justice has been served. If some characters survive then it would feel like some fans (especially of the Carley variety) have been cheated on.

Not sure about Lee surviving though. Part of me prefers him to be killed off (sacrificed even) in ensuring Clem's safety.

Add Comment