User Avatar Image

(SPOILER ALERT!!!)Anyone else extremely upset by this in episode 3

posted by Dante30 on - last edited - Viewed by 762 users

I really liked Lilly, and i was so mad when she took off on her own because of her killing Carley..and after i completed the episode i went back on another saved game and tried to re-do it so she wouldn't kill Carley and take off but no matter what you do she leaves the group. What makes me upset about it is now there's no chance of getting it in with Lilly or Carley! Maybe Lilly will appear again in another episode? I hope she does, she was my favorite character

32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @YamiRaziel said: kirby18, that's pretty narrow-minded of you.
    Lilly is my favourite character as well and I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I understand her, I relate to her as the only other character who makes tough choices. She's a good friend, compassionate and rational.
    She loses it in ep 3 but that's motivated by the rest of the weaklings in the group and, of course, by Kenny.
    I like Clem, but why am I supposed to like Carley exactly? I'm not that desperate for a romance and she's been pretty useless. Despite her shooting skills (that Lily also possesses even to a greater extent) she don't do anything. She never takes responsibility for anything, she's just hanging around. Carley is weak and if not protected she wouldn't survive long.
    During a zombie apocalypse nobody has the right to be weak if they want to survive.
    Plus I've always liked tragic characters better than those that are shoved in my face and I'm supposed to like them for some unknown reasons.

I doubt she will return within this story. Too many people feel differently towards her and not being able to deal with her the way they wanted will feel unrealistic. The only thing we can see her is with some sort of cameo because she has to remain alive in order to do Woodbury stuff.

To finish this post, I will say that to me Lilly is the most interesting character in the game and I was really sad to see her go.
    I'm really looking forward to her story in this book - http://www.amazon.com/The-Walking-Dead-Road-Woodbury/dp/0312547749

I like Carly and we should have got it on at the motel in those queen size beds while we had a chance. BUt yeah this is a 'kid's' game about zombies and shooting Duck and stuff so I guess you aren't allowed to have sex. Usual AMerican thing, drugs / guns ok but sex .. oh noes the childreeeeennnnn!

I like Lilly too because she is the best shot of the group. Air Force trained, she can handle weapons better than most of the group.. she's just mental since Kenny smashed her dad's head in. Which is fair enough. I'd be a bit unhinged after that.

• Lily had a soft caring side that I really loved. I was kind of upset to see her become a psychotic btch in episode 3.

• @Dante30 said: I really liked Lilly, and i was so mad when she took off on her own because of her killing Carley..and after i completed the episode i went back on another saved game and tried to re-do it so she wouldn't kill Carley and take off but no matter what you do she leaves the group. What makes me upset about it is now there's no chance of getting it in with Lilly or Carley! Maybe Lilly will appear again in another episode? I hope she does, she was my favorite character

Tell me if I'm not reading this correctly but you're upset because now you no longer have the possibility to "have sex" with them? Wow...

• @Awesoke said: Tell me if I'm not reading this correctly but you're upset because now you no longer have the possibility to "have sex" with them? Wow...

Are you not sexually mature yourself yet??!

Seriously, in a world with about 5 women so far, wouldn't you be trying to get some release ASAP? Especially considering Carly seems to be the hottest we've stumbled on in this world so far. She was more caring than Lilly too so would probably be better in bed.I was just getting used to the idea of Clem having some sort of new mother figure and some passion with Carly in later episodes.

At the very least, people might stop assuming that Clem isn't your daugther. She kind of looks half african-american & half asian-american. I wanted to punch the new female to the group when she at first said 'So you're not her dad huh' or similar paraphrase.

• Well, it would seem Christa is her new "Mom"

I did really like Lilly as a character, she was great, and sadly I really doubt we will see her again.

• @Sergiy said: Well, it would seem Christa is her new "Mom"

What has the world come to? :rolleyes:

• @JackalOsiris said: I was pissed she killed Carley, but I could kill her or leave her out of spite. I will say that Lilly was never a favorite of mine, personally I'm glad she's gone, just wished she had left the RV though...

Lily and Larry were downright dangerous. I've been looking for an opportunity to get rid of them since the pharmacy.

• @Sergiy said: Well, it would seem Christa is her new "Mom"

I did really like Lilly as a character, she was great, and sadly I really doubt we will see her again.

I hate Christa! Don't know her from a pack of cigs on the ground..

Lilly & Carly both represented different types of tough women.

A feature quite absent now.. Christa is just a whinger to me! Nothing is good enough for her.

• I think Lily's ok. She realy cares for the better of the whole group. And she organize it, secure it, e.t.c. someone need to be the "sheppard"...

It's a pity u can't follow her to Woodsburry )

• @kirby18 said: How on earth was lilly your favorite character? I mean obviously its a matter of opinion but....well actually it really isnt. Its a video game the characters are pretty forward about who they are. This is why everyone likes Lee, Clem and Carly and not many like kenny or lilly, especially as their favorite. I regret taking lilly back on the RV now, she really was a threat to the group the whole time.

Oh boy you don't wanna get me started on this...but too late!

Lilly is a genuine, caring person...I'm pretty sure being a leader of a group trying to survive during an apocalypse is no easy task and is very stressing. She has to be tough and bitchy at sometimes cause that's what all leaders/bosses have to do in order to make sure everything is under control. She cared about the group a lot. When Kenny smashed her father's head in right in front of her, that mentally messed her up...any human being would be mentally messed up seeing their father getting their head smashed in. She STILL did her best to take of the group even kenny after that. Anyone can respect that, and she basically risked her life saving the group at the hotel when the bandits raided them. Lilly has been through enough and Carley was outta line saying those harsh words to her. I do think Lilly overreacted and maybe a slap to the face would've been more appropriate but it's whatever. She didn't like that someone was stealing from the group that they were taken care by, and lost it for a second. I wouldn't have even punished Lilly if it was an option.

I have never been more emotionally attached to a game in my 19 years of my gaming life...Very good job TellTale Games, Very good.

Add Comment