User Avatar Image

Problems Fighting Kenny?

posted by Tylthul on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

Did anyone else have trouble fighting Kenny on the train? I was mousing over his face, but never got a button to pop. He just kept wailing on me as a result. Makes my Lee look like a chump :)

27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Same here. I didnt get a single punch in. He just knocked me to the ground. That was not how that was supposed to go. :(

• Same, I didnt get a punch in at all, I was kinda hoping for brownie points for not fighting back. like *Kenny will remember you didnt hit him.

I should replay it now and kick his ass!

• I let him punch me first. That way he couldn't say anything when I proceeded to almost choke him out.

• I didn't find the QTE until after he punched me, which went thru a series of punches until the 2nd chance I got I discovered it was on his fist.

He didn't stand a chance after that, but I felt bad when I saw him lying on the floor trying to get his breath back.

• Lol. I play on Ps3, and I have the floating dots and story indicators off. So when I fought Kenny it wasn't much of a fight. I never even got a chance to hit back, I was frantically scrambling to defend myself, I got beat so bad Lee was on the floor with a gash on his face.

In retrospect if it was a film, it worked out more emphatically having Kenny take out his rage on Lees face, saying he hates him, then breaking down saying he doesn't know what to do and Lee is on the floor battered. Two men one physically beaten, the other physically and emotionally spent in a crammed space. Cinema magic really.

So for me, it was better that way....in retrospect.

• @Obrusnine said: I didn't fight back against Kenny, I understood how he felt.

Same. I just let him get it all out.

Then I stared at him in silence with Lee's giant puppy-dog eyes until he stopped the train.

• @Omegabegin said: Same. I just let him get it all out.

Then I stared at him in silence with Lee's giant puppy-dog eyes until he stopped the train.

Hahahaha!

• @Omegabegin said: Same. I just let him get it all out.

same i also got a nice bruise making my lee different from most of the other lee's out there HEH

• please don't put spoilers in the title

• I think he'll remember that I didn't fight back against him later, and that will strengthen our friendship. It seemed that he starting treating me a bit better after, even though he was kind of hard to read in his destroyed emotional state.

Besides, the ladies love scars, that gash will develop quite nicely, *spits blood from mouth*.

Hehehehe...

Add Comment