User Avatar Image

Lee's secret, who did you tell? - Episode 3 [Spoilers]

posted by greenj2 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.8K users

So, who did/didn't you tell? What was your logic in deciding? Did it pay off or come back to bite you in the ass later?

Personally, I told everybody. I would've told Duck too if the game had allowed it. XD Generally speaking, I prefer honesty in all situations. It's up to people to make up their own minds whether or not they like what they hear, either way at least it's the truth and it won't come up as a nasty surprise later.

Everyone took it well. Katjaa seemed a bit worried and Kenny flat-out told me that if it came down to limited group numbers on his boat, this would affect his decision and he may leave me for dead, but he still appreciated my honesty. You're welcome, cunt. <3

Kenny mentions the importance of being honest with each other later on when he tells Lee about Duck being bitten by a walker. Did anybody choose to not tell Kenny about Lee's past? If so, does that have any impact on how Lee finds out about Duck being bitten?

40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Doug I suppose lol would be the only option if no Carly.

I told everyone, didn't matter. Ben was like WOAH cool you're a badass.

Pity nothing matters in these games though.

• Stop with the nothing matters crap, please. Just because you couldn't save the damn Carley doesn't mean the world ends and the game's choices do not matter.

How could Doug make you tell the truth when he doesn't know about it?

• My secret was safe ( well Clem always knew since Episode1!! ), no one otherwise knew, but that idiot Lily blurted out that I was a murderer to Kenny after she shot Doug in the back of the head. She killed my bro AND spilled my secret?! I had to leave the whore.

• @greenj2 said: Interesting. I assume you were on Kenny's good side going into Episode 3? I wasn't. :)

Now I think of it, he also asked if Duck would be safe around me. And Lee was all like "OMGWTF, dude?! Yes!" :eek:

It wasn't for touching kids was it?

• I had talked to Clem prior, but had not told anyone until Carley had said I should. Out of the group, I evaluated I only needed to tell Kenny. He seemed like the only one whom it may matter to if it came up later, and he himself would tell Kat anyways.

Doing this put Lily in an amusing spot when she was trying to oust me in front of the group before I ditched her butt on the side of the road. I think Kenny hopefully will trust me more because of me telling him.

• i'll guess you can only tell them if you chose carly over doug cause i don't remember having the option and lilly eventually said it in the scene when Kenny is trying to "unstuck" the walker from the rv. (saved Doug)

• Clem already knew. I told Kenny and Katjaa, but it didn't occur to me to tell Ben and I totally forgot about Lilly, which was just kismet because evidently she already knew and that blew up in her face like great big raspberry. :p

• @Cyreen said: which was just kismet because evidently she already knew and that blew up in face like great big raspberry. :p

Larry's parting gift. From him to you.

• I think I'll definitely have to do a replay with Carley after the last 2 episodes are out as we never really got any chance to confess. I wonder what we had instead of this in the Doug world.

After Lily outed me in front of everyone I did tell Omid and Christa that I was on my way to prison. They didn't seem too fussed surprisingly.

• @YamiRaziel said: Stop with the nothing matters crap, please. Just because you couldn't save the damn Carley doesn't mean the world ends and the game's choices do not matter.

however, not having the choice to curbstomp Lilly does

Add Comment