User Avatar Image

Do you get to see ***** as a walker?

posted by PandaRave on - last edited - Viewed by 585 users

When you choose to kill duck for kenny if you wait to long does attack you?

45 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @L e x said: Start the video at 2:01

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0_E9v68mKc

Special thanks to Motordead for making the video

all i got to say is holy shit!!!:eek:

• I heard you can also see Duck as a walker if you choose not to do anything when you are at the tree! Can anybody confirm this?

• According to Harrison Pink, I think, you need a few silent responses for that. I don't actually know if he'll reanimate at the tree.

• @Master of Aeons said: According to Harrison Pink, I think, you need a few silent responses for that. I don't actually know if he'll reanimate at the tree.

only thing that sucks tho is when you dont kill duck and neither does kenny it says you left duck in the woods....then they show an over shot of the three of them and ducks brains are splattered on the tree...this was the only moment where the choice dont matter thing was really real for me:( woulda rather had another game over duck is a walker gag:p

• Sounds more like an ill timed glitch. Like that time the Travis zombie is standing up through the truck in the background of episode 2.

• @tragictwist said: I heard you can also see Duck as a walker if you choose not to do anything when you are at the tree! Can anybody confirm this?

If you don't pick anything it will say 'you chose to leave duck in the woods'.

• @Faramis said: What I am suprised most, is that there is not already outrage that you were allowed to kill child in game. As far as I can tell, TellTale went somewhere where nobody ever dared to go in video game: this is probably the first occassion in video game, where you were consciously allowed to do kill children through your own action (reason why you did it does not matter), even though it was not shown graphically in the end it is still very dark theme. I just really hope Telltale did not bring themselves into too much trouble with this scene and I can see some nutjob lawyers or humanist picking on this.

There were probably ways around it, but doing so would be like saying kids are immune from the ZA, and if they didnt kill him and instead gave him some miracle 'kids dont die' cure would have been totally unrealistic and blown the credibility of this game, which is trying to stick as close to the world created in the comic.
    I actually applaud them, not for killing Duck, but for not sticking with the classical theme of 'do not touch' which is labelled across every kid in a video game.

• @bdawgnit1785 said: only thing that sucks tho is when you dont kill duck and neither does kenny it says you left duck in the woods....then they show an over shot of the three of them and ducks brains are splattered on the tree...this was the only moment where the choice dont matter thing was really real for me:( woulda rather had another game over duck is a walker gag:p

it could be a bug but imo the 'blood' stain from ducks brains could just be some 'red leaves' from the tree branches above...

• @bdawgnit1785 said: ...then they show an over shot of the three of them and ducks brains are splattered on the tree

When I played it that way, the long shot shows Duck leaning against the tree, no blood, very distinctly different from shooting him. Must have been a bug.

• Wait wait wait...

So back to the original question, because I've read some vague answers but nothing concrete.

Is it possible for Duck to reanimate if you wait there too long?

And if it is possible and you need silent dialogue, how much?

Add Comment