User Avatar Image

Your opinion of/reaction to meeting Chuck, Omid and Christa? Episode 3. [Spoilers]

posted by greenj2 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

I'm curious to know how you guys reacted to meeting and generally what you now think of these new survivors. :)

Personally, I was so emotionally drained after the previous horrific events of the day, I could hardly muster a fuck to give about these new, seemingly very interesting people. XD I just wearily went into automatic threat assessment mode and when I felt satisfied that they posed no obvious danger to our shambled remnants of a group, I decided they could all go to hell and fuck for all I cared. Pardon the language, but I feel it fits. XD

I must admit that I started to warm up to Chuck during the train ride. He seems like a cool dude, had some good advice and I shared a swig of hobo rum with him. Good times. The 'candy' dialogue upon meeting him may have been the only laughs I got in Episode 3 too, besides the 'Duck Greyson' stuff. That shot of Ben stuffing his face with hobo candy like a little kid was priceless. XD

91 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Chuck (or Charles if you're fancy) is my new favorite character. I hope he plays his guitar more in ep 4-5 it really set the tone at the train.
    I haven't made up my mind about Omad and Christa yet, they seem to be hiding something but then again, its too early to tell.

• Chucks a drunk and a bum... nuff said.

Omid and Christa? Omid is a naive weakling, who gave me shit, when i saved him into the train before his bitching girl friend.. next time hes Z-Food.

Christa fucks with me from the beginning.. can´t wait to get rid of her.

• I feel that chuck is Terry st.john? xD

• Double post: by the way omid is like a good guy but christa don't think so

• Chuck is a pretty cool guy. Seems wise. Provides good advice.

Christa can go fuck herself. She's a bitch. I don't like her. Maybe she gets better...

Omid is comic relief.

• @emochicken said: I am anticipating future problems with Christa wanting to take Clem away from Lee.

This.

They seem like the very odd couple and like I've said before, I think they've done some crazy shit to stay alive and to be where they are now. I can't see how they could've survived on their own for so long just wandering around (especially after seeing what kind of guy Omid is).

• The new characters, Christa, Omid and Chuck seem to be introduced just to replace the characters killed off in this episode. Christa seems to replace Lilly as the bitchy lady who is always willing to get in an argument, while Omid replaces Duck as the comic relief. Chuck replaces the friendly/parent figure that could possibly be seen from Carley or Katjaa.

• Omid going on about how we had a child with us and that it's so cool and that he hasn't seen one in a long time... well, creeped me out. And Christa needs to learn what's her business and what isn't.

• @alvinyprime said: The new characters, Christa, Omid and Chuck seem to be introduced just to replace the characters killed off in this episode. Christa seems to replace Lilly as the bitchy lady who is always willing to get in an argument, while Omid replaces Duck as the comic relief. Chuck replaces the friendly/parent figure that could possibly be seen from Carley or Katjaa.

yeah, Carley+Lilly=Christa ,Doug+Duck=Omid ,Hershel+Larry+katjaa=Chuck

• @thestalkinghead said: yeah, Carley+Lilly=Christa ,Doug+Duck=Omid ,Hershel+Larry+katjaa=Chuck

how DARE you sir mention my Carley and the she-devil in the same equation!

The pregnancy thing makes a lot of sense (when people think they're gonna die, the first thing they wanna do is bone) but something still rubs me the wrong way about those two.

Add Comment