User Avatar Image

How would you describe Episode 3

posted by ZombieBlaster on - last edited - Viewed by 350 users

For me, EP3 was the most unexpected dark episode ever! What do YOU think?

17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Episode 1 : Yes, this is cool
    Episode 2 : Cannibals? Damn kind of messed up
    Episode 3 : WTF! Killed my emotions man.

And they said the game is going to continue getting worse... This game is gonna make me depressed haha

• @DkTimmy said: And they said the game is going to continue getting worse... This game is gonna make me depressed haha

Soooo true. By the end of episode 5 I'll have to get a full on precription for anti-depressants because the game will have broken my soul. Episode 3 was definately the most heartbreaking of the 3. Alot of bad things happen very fast to characters we have bled for and come to care about. Fitting for the walking dead universe but it doesn't make it any easier to handle.

• @KMatt said: One word: Heartbreaking

Pretty much. :(

I miss Duck.

• I actually had to sign up here just because of playing episode 3. I follow the comic and the tv series so i know what to expect as far as nobody is safe and everyone is going to die, however I felt that this chapter was very upsetting and emotional for me to play.

I am a father of a 6 year old autistic boy & while playing all the chapters he just reminded me so much of Duck. When Duck was going through his dying stage and right up to the moment when he was shot I truly felt heart broken, mainly because i saw my little boy there I really felt so upset. This is coming from a 31 year old ex bouncer, I just think the developers of this game have really done an amazing job of getting you emotionally involved with the characters and the story that you geniunly care about their survival... Wll asside from Lily, just like Larry I wanted them both gone early, mainly because their constant aggressive attitude was dangerous to group morale. I also had great satisfaction in leaving her behind, I would have so done that in real life (After leaving a bullet in her leg first) but this game is above and beyond anything else i have played in a while.

• if this game ends up with everyone dieying expect for clemintime i be pissed off

• This episode was Heartbreaking and very Unexpectable. When Carley was killed I replayed that part three times,expecting that maybe I can save her. Honestly,it is one of the best games i have ever played .

• It was an amazing episode! This one was the darkest of all and I absolutely loved it!

• @NeonBlade said: It was good not great. However it destroyed so many things. Whoever was responsible for writing Episode 3 please do not put him or her on any other episodes. Whoever they are; they've literally scuttled the momentum and zeal for this title with irrational writing potholes.

Sean Vanaman wrote this episode. He is the creative lead of this whole series. He is one of the poeple who are behind the existence of this game. Without his input I doubt we'd be playing a TWD game at all.

• 2) Heartbreaking.

This episode is not for the sane mind. It's deliberately designed to break you and test to see how much more you can take witnessing such horrific events. Reading a lot of posts on this forum, it is clear this episode has broken a lot of people, even myself.

It's a malevolent and sadistic series. I don't mean that in bad way, but I do think it's got a take a really tough person to carry on knowing you are going to be tortured as you watch these events unfold.

• @Awesoke said: Sean Vanaman wrote this episode. He is the creative lead of this whole series. He is one of the poeple who are behind the existence of this game. Without his input I doubt we'd be playing a TWD game at all.

Then it seems only fair that the creative lead would be the one that destroyed the momentum of the series in peoples eyes. Everything was passable, the scenarios, the atmosphere, the script were all sub-par especially compared to Episode 2. Although Episode 2 was predictable, its always been said its not what you do, it's how you do it. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe Episode 4 and Episode 5 will rekindle the magic from Episode 2 and to an extent Episode 1.

I'm on Ps3, and I season passed the series so I'm already locked in, but other episodes have alot to make up for.

Add Comment