User Avatar Image

Episode 4 thoughts on who will Live/Die

posted by GamingDragon316 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

As what anyone or everyone played of Episode 3 should see what might happen in Ep. 4. What do you guys think they may do for the episode and do you think they will make the choices more harder and matter even more than in Ep. 3

64 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • the guy on the wakie talkie will die at some point but i doubt he die in episode 4 kenny maybe after looseing his family ben gotta die no matter what maybe one of the new omid

• @Dildor said: Omid and Ben for sure. Probably Christa too, not sure why they had her suiciding in the trailer. The hobo seems pretty smart about the zombies, but he's a boring character compared to Carly or some of the others we've lost.

Yeah, cause Carley was super interesting... Are you really all that desperate for a romance?

I would say that Omid and Kenny probably. Not sure about Ben and Christa. I doubt that they will all die or commit suicide. I will be a bit boring if every character commits suicide :D Some might just go their way.

• @YamiRaziel said: Yeah, cause Carley was super interesting... Are you really all that desperate for a romance?

I would say that Omid and Kenny probably. Not sure about Ben and Christa. I doubt that they will all die or commit suicide. I will be a bit boring if every character commits suicide :D Some might just go their way.

There's nothing wrong with a little loovin'! They should've kept the Motel scene going for a little longer so you could talk about your pasts with Carley. Explain what happened and whatnot. And also, a hot steaming full frontal nude sex scene in her room.

I think something horrible is up with Christa and Omid. Don't know what. I think Lee and Clem are going to lose contact with the others and will have to survive alone for a short period of time until they find them a few days later. Ben will probably get snatched. Chuck will survive but will probably leave the group somehow. Kenny and Lee will probably get herpes by drinking out of Chuck's bottle and Kenny will be looking for more booze to ease the pain.

• omid dies, christa commits suicide because of that...

Kenny rages into a group of walkers and gets bitten...

öhm, ben simply walks of or gets lost somehow...

cant imagine what could happen to charles...

possibilites and just guessing of course!

• @plaqueconspiracy said: There's nothing wrong with a little loovin'! They should've kept the Motel scene going for a little longer so you could talk about your pasts with Carley. Explain what happened and whatnot. And also, a hot steaming full frontal nude sex scene in her room.

I think something horrible is up with Christa and Omid. Don't know what. I think Lee and Clem are going to lose contact with the others and will have to survive alone for a short period of time until they find them a few days later. Ben will probably get snatched. Chuck will survive but will probably leave the group somehow. Kenny and Lee will probably get herpes by drinking out of Chuck's bottle and Kenny will be looking for more booze to ease the pain.

Yeah, but love really lasts long in The Walking Dead Universe. I would've loved to see Carley develop a bit because she was missing like 80% of the time. Anyway, that's life :D Sometimes you don't get the chance to be well written :P

As to stay on topic, I don't think that they will play the suicide card again...

• I saw a few things in that trailer that simply don't happen, the main thing being all the survivors (pre ep 3) sitting around a campfire with a dead zombie laying there. and also some bits with Glenn that I don't remember.

As for the topic, I think Omid may go next ep.

• I think Omid is gonna be so close to death that we have to kill him or leave him, which causes Cristina to bug out and stay with him to die.

I dont see Kenny dying in 4 I think they'll have him go in 5

• Honestly, I think everyone except for Lee and Clem will either die/leave the group in this episode. If anyone is to survive with them, I'd say Kenny, who will probably die in Episode 5 that way we've been with him through all five episodes.

Omid's leg will be a problem. Based on the trailer, maybe there's a chance to leave him on take him with you. Perhaps if you choose to leave him, you'll have to kill him too, so he doesn't turn. Where as taking him with you, will just result in him getting eaten by some Walkers down the road.

Christa may/may not commit suicide based on this. I can't imagine she'll be around though, especially with whatever secret her and Omid are hiding.

Charles will probably just slip away from the group. He seems like a logical character to do it easily enough. Besides, what if he is Terry St. John? Maybe Lee will find out, and so Charles will leave as Lee goes to confront him.

As for Ben, I think maybe the group will be stuck in some sort of situation. Based on what happened with him, and Doug/Carley being killed because of him, I believe maybe he'll sacrifice himself along the lines for the group to escape.

For Kenny, I'm believing he may make it to Episode 5, but that's when he'll be taken out. I don't believe he'll die or anything, but I do believe that Lee/Clem will split up with Kenny towards the beginning of the Episode. Kenny will probably mention he wants to get away from all of it, and go to his boat. Who knows, maybe he'll offer your character too, but of course, regardless of what you choose, you can't. Then, we'll see him drift off into the distance, and perhaps once he's out of sight, it will show him sailing away, with a zombie behind his boat, unnoticed by him. Then, the screen would go back to Lee.

All just speculation on what I think, but I believe it seems plausible enough.

• Who cares...
    From episode 4 its a whole new game.
    All characters from before minus Clem and Kenny are gone. ;)

• I thinking that Kenny is going into Ep5 for sure, he's the last character from Ep1 that isn't you or Clem. With that, I'm expecting there to be a choice between Omid and Christa, as to who lives or dies. With Chuck, I see him leaving at the end of Ep4, for whatever reason.

Add Comment