User Avatar Image

Whose death made you so emotional?

posted by ZombieBlaster on - last edited - Viewed by 2.4K users

A lot of the characters have died already, but Carley's death just broke my damn heart!

258 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Duck's death hit me hard. I felt good that at least I never treated him like shit. Doug's death was the hardest for me though. This good, nice guy, a loyal friend, died because of his own nature and a crazy bitch who turned homicidal. Doug didn't deserve a death like that. No one does.

• Doug's death was so sudden I wasn't sure he'd died
    He gave up his life to save a traitor
    Why Doug? WHY?

• Seeing Carley's death was horrific, but Katjaa and Duck's death really stood out. Seeing Kenny crying was just too much for me.

• To be honest, I think the rapid-fire deaths messed up Episode 3's pacing. When I lost Carley I was devastated and sad, and I still thought about her even when it came time for Katjaa and Duck's scene, and so the latter two's deaths didn't have as big of an impact on me as they should have.

But that's just my two cents.

• @Magic Emperor said: To be honest, I think the rapid-fire deaths messed up Episode 3's pacing. When I lost Carley I was devastated and sad, and I still thought about her even when it came time for Katjaa and Duck's scene, and so the latter two's deaths didn't have as big of an impact on me as they should have.

But that's just my two cents.

You're not the only one to feel that way either. I just could not concentrate after Carley's shock death. I knew it would eventually come, just not at that moment.

• In my first playthrough I thought Duck was annoying and needed to go. In my second playthrough I realized that he is just a innocent child when he helped Lee being a detective. Made me a bawww. Katjaa's death was the most f¤#ked up. Carley's death made a bigger impact because it was so unexpected to me. My Lee lost 2 good friends when Lily pulled the trigger.

• Either Carleys or Ducks. Carleys for the sheer shock factor and because I thought lee might actually get to romance her. ):

Or Ducks because I grew to like the kid and because Lee and Kenny are bros and it really hurt to see him cry.

• @ZombieBlaster said: A lot of the characters have died already, but Carley's death just broke my damn heart!

Honestly, Kenny's family shook me up the most. I mean, Kenny was just broken, all the light has gone out of his life, now. I felt like tearing up myself.

• Doug's death impacted me the most, but i do say that Duck's death was also sad.

• Carly would have hit me harder if it dwelled on her death more. She essentially got shot, died and then we moved on. The most emotional part for me is when Katja shot herself because of Duck's death.

Add Comment