User Avatar Image

Clem Is Already Starting To Get An Attitude..

posted by bogey_j on - last edited - Viewed by 182 users

after Lee teaches her to shoot she asks him 'if she should tell them' and I had my Lee tell her no. immediately after that she says 'you can't tell me what to do!' and pouts. she's definitely going to get more disobedient in the next episodes, especially since she's been lying to the group about the walkie talkie being broken and telling some weird pedo on the other end all about the group. I predict she's going to get more deceitful and possibly even run away to try and find her parents in savannah. i hope we eventually get the option to smack some sense into her and tell her straight out 'your parents are dead'

19 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You already can tell her her parents are dead, and she's just a kid!

It's not like your her actual parents!

• Clementine obviously cares a lot more about her parents than Lee. Explaining why she would talk to this guy on the walkie talkie if he is saying he has her parents.

Are you sure that her parents are dead? You're acting like they are already dead, are you sure about that? If this is true can someone please explain?

• @dubesor said: thats why I killed her ^^

i did that bit to try and make her use the gun

• @Christoaster said: Clementine obviously cares a lot more about her parents than Lee. Explaining why she would talk to this guy on the walkie talkie if he is saying he has her parents.

Are you sure that her parents are dead? You're acting like they are already dead, are you sure about that? If this is true can someone please explain?

Although they may not be dead (even though the messages thus far have proven they are) they are certainly NOT with the guy on the walkie in Savanah. He made it pretty clear when we heard him that "they are right next to him" which they obivously arent. Im sure he has just been telling clem lies and she being 8 years old and blinded by the hope of her parents being ok, understandably believed them.

• Yep. I bet she's going to cause some trouble for Lee in the next episode. I accidentally pressed Sure in my first playthrough but went ahead and tried no in the second one. I was really surprised to get that reaction from her.

I can't figure out why she didn't tell anybody about the guy on the other side of the line. The first thing the guy said to her couldn't have been "DONT TELL ANYBODY"...

I wonder how long they have been talking and how much she has said to him...

• @kirby18 said: Although they may not be dead (even though the messages thus far have proven they are) they are certainly NOT with the guy on the walkie in Savanah. He made it pretty clear when we heard him that "they are right next to him" which they obivously arent. Im sure he has just been telling clem lies and she being 8 years old and blinded by the hope of her parents being ok, understandably believed them.

what if the guy on the radio really does have her parents with him and he just a super nice guy with a creepy voice that is speaking from a tower that he mans with a radio on it, and her parents are down below all safe

• @thestalkinghead said: what if the guy on the radio really does have her parents with him and he just a super nice guy with a creepy voice that is speaking from a tower that he mans with a radio on it, and her parents are down below all safe

cant tell if being serious or trolling

• She is a girl who seems nice most of the time but gets pissy every once and a while....

Health class anyone?

Add Comment