User Avatar Image

SPOILERS: Lilly WTH?!?!

posted by Eric Northman on - last edited - Viewed by 648 users

I feel like all the time I spent supporting Lilly kinda went to waste. I mean I would even have gotten Clementine and climbed on the RV with her, if Lilly hadn't taken off the moment I stepped out, and left me with that ass hat Kenny. I had her back through every decision, I even tried to help her save Larry, in spite of being treated like crap by him at every turn. So Lilly, thanks a lot, I appreciate you rewarding my loyalty with betrayal.

14 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • [Quote]Indeed. I think she realized she became too extreme and might be a danger to them. She needed to follow the path of redemption on her own. She knows they will be okay as long as Lee takes care of Clem. She knows it and my Lee knows it. That's enough. As Kiel555 said - "That's a good story and a good end to that chapter"[/quote]

    Here's a possible explanation. Check the other threads. Your question has asked and answered a lot these days.

  • @YamiRaziel said: Here's a possible explanation. Check the other threads. Your question has asked and answered a lot these days.

    Yeah, I'm more venting than questioning, I was just hoping for the possibility that my choice of loyalty would lead the game off in a different, not one where I was still stuck with Kenny.

  • I understand. If you're a fan of Lilly, you can follow her upcoming story in the book the Road of Woodbury.
    If you're just annoyed that you got nothing out of standing by her side... well welcome to The Walking Dead :)

    Don't worry I don't think that Side Kenny has the better deal. That man is going to do some really crazy sh**, he already has the crazy look.

    If the death of Larry affected Lilly that way just imagine what the deaths of both Katjaa and Duck are going to do to Kenny. That man is a ticking bomb.

  • @YamiRaziel said: I understand. If you're a fan of Lilly, you can follow her upcoming story in the book the Road of Woodbury.
    If you're just annoyed that you got nothing out of standing by her side... well welcome to The Walking Dead :)

    Don't worry I don't think that Side Kenny has the better deal. That man is going to do some really crazy sh**, he already has the crazy look.

    If the death of Larry affected Lilly that way just imagine what the deaths of both Katjaa and Duck are going to do to Kenny. That man is a ticking bomb.

    Yeah, when he was offering to show the newcomers the way to run the train, just in case, I figured he wasn't planning to hang around for much longer.

  • I think the game is as much as what you teach Clem as anything else. So trying to save Larry wasn't something for Lilly as much as it was for Clem.

    I hope they don't pull a Mass Effect where there is ending 1, 2, and 3 and the only thing that separates them is the last decision. I would like to see atleast three endings that are fixed based on a variety of decisions made.

  • Kenny has pretty much become what Lilly was after Larry died. He's a ticking bomb, just like she was. When she blew up, someone died, so seeing Kenny blow up is NOT going to be pretty.

  • @Eric Northman said: Yeah, I'm more venting than questioning, I was just hoping for the possibility that my choice of loyalty would lead the game off in a different, not one where I was still stuck with Kenny.

    I am right there with you! I'm looking out the train window and Savannah looks relatively intact and the sun is coming up....a new day...new start..

    Then, I see that I'm still stuck with that (please insert as much profanity as you like) Kenny. But it gets worse because I also have that traitor Ben with me. I just hope TTG let's me and Clem stick to our plan and go it alone. No Kenny or Ben....that's the plan anyways.

  • I guess for those of us who didnt support Kenny this game just became a void.

  • You don't want to be alone with Clem when you encounter your first herd. It's bound to happen if you run across the country and if you go into a city... you are not gonna make it either. As much as you don't want to be in that group, you need to be! You won't stand a chance on your own and that's the sad truth.
    My plan is to stick with them until I find a better group. Then I'm ditching them.
    I might take Chuck though. He seems like a reasonable fellow.

    If you don't know what a herd is... well it's like 100 times bigger than the zombies chasing the train.

This discussion has been closed.