User Avatar Image

Whose death made you so emotional?

posted by ZombieBlaster on - last edited - Viewed by 3K users

A lot of the characters have died already, but Carley's death just broke my damn heart!

258 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @SteveTheBlocks said: Doug's death impacted me the most, but i do say that Duck's death was also sad.

My second time through, I had Kenny shoot duck, just to see the difference. It was horrible.

• When Carly was shot I screamed at the monitor like no you dumb b*** at Lilly for what she did, in my emotional rage I left Lilly on the side of the road to rot, that was one decision in the game where I felt very good about doing and didn't hesitate on. With Duck in my play through me and Kenny's family are on good terms because I have supported Kenny throughout the game. I decided to shoot Duck and I waited till he stopped breathing, it was very sad and I'm not going to lie I actually cried...

This episode was very intense, I was upset so many of my group have died and couldn't do anything to stop it. I will conitinue playing but Im not going to have such a close connection other with Clemintine.

@Eric Northman said: Honestly, Kenny's family shook me up the most. I mean, Kenny was just broken, all the light has gone out of his life, now. I felt like tearing up myself.

I felt the same way, to be honest I am suprised Kenny didn't shoot himself after that horrible seen of despair. I really feel bad for his family and having no one else in the world.

• I go with Duck since I don't want the kids to die but since I can't control the outcome it made me sad to see him die.

• Duck. He was just a child and didn't deserve it.

• Duck. It was the third death in a day, and was a cumulative effect of repeated, relentless emotional body blows.

Psychologically, Carley's death affects me the most. She save my (Lee's) life, like...at least four times. Every body else in the group (apart from Kat & Clem) are/were question marks, but not Carley. I didn't miss Larry one bit at all. I'm I'm glad Lilly is gone (for good, I HOPE). But Carley was a true ally and in the ZA true allies are gold.

And now she's gone. Hell, I was even thinking about it on my way to work. Jebus.

• @chaz99 said: Duck. It was the third death in a day, and was a cumulative effect of repeated, relentless emotional body blows.

Psychologically, Carley's death affects me the most. She save my (Lee's) life, like...at least four times. Every body else in the group (apart from Kat & Clem) are/were question marks, but not Carley. I didn't miss Larry one bit at all. I'm I'm glad Lilly is gone (for good, I HOPE). But Carley was a true ally and in the ZA true allies are gold.

And now she's gone. Hell, I was even thinking about it on my way to work. Jebus.

Your not alone haha, I was thinking about my play through this evening and started contemplating death after life and what happens to the ones we love. This episode was very good in a sense it got so many emotionally, I have never played a game where I felt so upset bc of a character/characters died. Very good work on Tell Tale and the Walking Dead writers part.

• Duck and Carley, obviously Duck's death was the saddest one, I almost cried when I saw him breathing fast while he was against the tree and his face was so whacked -_______- and when Katjaa killed herself for Duck as she loved him more than her life afterwards Kenny came to cry OMF* -________________- :( somebody will cry today...

• Carley's

Neither Kat's or Ducks had a real effect on me, I was still in a "wtf-mode" over Carley. Too many, too soon.

• @Magic Emperor said: To be honest, I think the rapid-fire deaths messed up Episode 3's pacing. When I lost Carley I was devastated and sad, and I still thought about her even when it came time for Katjaa and Duck's scene, and so the latter two's deaths didn't have as big of an impact on me as they should have.

But that's just my two cents.

Well, I like your two cents. That's actually how I felt, too. Makes me wonder how episode four is going to follow up.

I chose other. I think the bunny rabbit (Beginning of Episode two) was the most screwed up death. D: I didn't even get to eat him. I hope he comes back as a Walker and we can see him in episode four. Deep down, we all know that happy endings have rainbows, butterflies, a sunrise, pixie dust, rainbow farts and BUNNIES! :D

Seeing that dead rabbit made me feel like there was no hope left. <3

• That's pretty much the point. It's shockingly bad, it's terrible, it's way worse, and the final step of it all is shooting the little boy who never shut up and now is quietly wheezing out his last moments. If you don't like the pointedly manufactured hopelessness of this episode, Walking Dead isn't for you.

Add Comment