User Avatar Image

How Could Things Possibly Get Worse?

posted by Red Panda on - last edited - Viewed by 467 users

Ep. 4 & 5 are supposed to be as bad, or worse, but I'm wondering how.

From the preview, nothing excites me.

After seeing all the characters I care about gone, except Clem, I'm a lot more jaded than before.

I could care less if Omid dies of an infection or Christa offs herself.

Chuck? Pfft!

The mysterious man really isn't that scary. I mean, take the damn walkie talkie and all ties are cut.

In this dangerous world, why would I bother looking for him?

Clem will just have to not see her parents. They're probably dead. She has to deal with it.

But all that said, I'm guessing Clem with be kidnapped or something. What else could match the death of Carley and the others?

40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I don't care much about the remaining people either. With the exception of Clem and Christa (They took Carley, dammit... gimme a new love interest!), I don't care if I don't see the rest anymore.

So, even if we leave the lot behind, I don't see how things can deteriorate more. I wouldn't want an entire episode to be focused on searching for Clem - that'll just piss me off.

• Considering Kenny's my bro, a subplot where you have to convince him why he still needs to live would be interesting.

• Clem runs off to go find her parents. The guy is not only a pedo and psychopath but a liar her's already killed Clems mom. He makes Lee run errands threatening Clem if Lee fails including forcing him to kill someone. Your torn do you mindlessly obey this guy to save Clem or do you try to subvert his orders to kill torture and steal knowing the consequences. Either Way Lee will find the guy and either he kills him or Clem does. What happened to Clem in that time? You'll never know.

• Give the new guys a chance. Omid and Christa seem to be good people. I dont understand why people are hating on them. We know literally nothing about their characters. Omid seemed like a really nice guy, Christa admitedly sounded like a total b-eye-tee-cee-h but given the circumstances wouldnt you?

I dont think it will get worse, but I do think something will happen to Clem in the next episode... personally based off the trailer Im thinking episode 4 ends with Lee and Clem getting split up. Im sure of the 8 members right now ATLEAST 2 more will die in episode 4. I think chuck and omid as of right now.

• The things is. Things can get worse, its just that no one cares, and that should be of concern to the writers.

Short of seeing Clem have her head torn from her body, watching her eyes roll back into her head as the flesh rips from her collar bone, the apathy that Episode 3 has brought with its pacing, plot, poor script and lackadaisical narrative its hard to be interested. Episode 3 did barely enough to keep the series head above water, and that is never a good thing.

• Only people i care about left are. Kenny, Chuck, and Ben.
    Of course people hate Ben but, they don't realize Lilly was the problem too, they point at Ben, but Lilly didn't want to leave the motel when they should have, when they knew there were bandits in the woods.

• @SteveTheBlocks said: Only people i care about left are. Kenny, Chuck, and Ben.
    Of course people hate Ben but, they don't realize Lilly was the problem too, they point at Ben, but Lilly didn't want to leave the motel when they should have, when they knew there were bandits in the woods.

I don't think theres a single character who is totally blameless in the walking dead game by now. Even *SNIFFLE* The Queen. WHYYYYYYYYY WHY QUEEN WHY DID YOU TALK TO THE EVIL MAN AND NOT TELL US?

• TTG said I would cry, throw up or want to shot myself in e3-e5. I got misty eyed and felt a little queasy in e3 but that's it so they have their work cut out for them. Something very bad happening to Lee or Clem may achieve those effects. Otherwise, it's good times....especially if Kenny or Ben get killed...both would be better.

• Well, all I could think of is having Lee fail Clem somehow, that's about the only thing that would phase me at this point.

It's kind of hard to say this, but what if she gets molested? Could/would TTG even go there?

• @Gennadios said: Well, all I could think of is having Lee fail Clem somehow, that's about the only thing that would phase me at this point.

It's kind of hard to say this, but what if she gets molested? Could/would TTG even go there?

We wouldn't see it. course. But I can see Lee asking her "Are you ok?" like in the meat locker. only this time Clem answering in this soft sad breaks your damn heart voice "He touched me Lee"

Add Comment