User Avatar Image

How Could Things Possibly Get Worse?

posted by Red Panda on - last edited - Viewed by 580 users

Ep. 4 & 5 are supposed to be as bad, or worse, but I'm wondering how.

From the preview, nothing excites me.

After seeing all the characters I care about gone, except Clem, I'm a lot more jaded than before.

I could care less if Omid dies of an infection or Christa offs herself.

Chuck? Pfft!

The mysterious man really isn't that scary. I mean, take the damn walkie talkie and all ties are cut.

In this dangerous world, why would I bother looking for him?

Clem will just have to not see her parents. They're probably dead. She has to deal with it.

But all that said, I'm guessing Clem with be kidnapped or something. What else could match the death of Carley and the others?

40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Well the pre-order winner is gonna die in EP4.

• @CapnJay said: We wouldn't see it. course. But I can see Lee asking her "Are you ok?" like in the meat locker. only this time Clem answering in this soft sad breaks your damn heart voice "He touched me Lee"

i think my Lee would be come a murderer at that point

• I know something that would be worse, amputate Clem's hand, and fast or she dies. Not saying I think that will happen just there are worse things that could happen still.

• @CapnJay said: We wouldn't see it. course. But I can see Lee asking her "Are you ok?" like in the meat locker. only this time Clem answering in this soft sad breaks your damn heart voice "He touched me Lee"

Hahaha, why is this so hilarious to me. Oh God. I mean in a real life context terrible, but in the game, in the way you described, I can't stop laughing over here...Hahahaha " He touched me Lee ", Hahahaaaaaaaa

• Kenny rapes Clem and then he kills her, and a zombie comes to finish up Ben Paul then Lee survives all that by himself.
    And Chuck suicides by throwing himself in middle of zombies crowd.

That's as long as Telltale wants to make the episode more emotional so let's make it so emotional then >_>

• I honestly thought it couldn't get worse than 2, but I think I can say I was proven wrong on that count.

• @Yertos said: I know something that would be worse, amputate Clem's hand, and fast or she dies. Not saying I think that will happen just there are worse things that could happen still.

Then we replace it with a chainsaw. Which she can't use till she's older.... a Dagger to start maybe?

• @Rock114 said: I honestly thought it couldn't get worse than 2, but I think I can say I was proven wrong on that count.

Pretty much how I feel after playing Ep3. I have no idea how Ep4 will be more intense than 3, but we will see.

Merc Considering Kenny's my bro, a subplot where you have to convince him why he still needs to live would be interesting.

Yeah in my other play through I sided with Kenny on everything and I am good friends with him. Right now since he lost his family I feel that there really isn't anything left for him in the game. I have a feeling he will probably kill himself or more than likely save the entire group by a self sacrafice like staying back and holding up the walkers. If Kenny were to die that way I would have much respect for him because of all the things he dropped the ball on he would make up for it. At this moment I can only speculate, its just so sad to see his entire family taken from him in Ep3.

• @Kelium said: Pretty much how I feel after playing Ep3. I have no idea how Ep4 will be more intense than 3, but we will see.

Yeah in my other play through I sided with Kenny on everything and I am good friends with him. Right now since he lost his family I feel that there really isn't anything left for him in the game. I have a feeling he will probably kill himself or more than likely save the entire group by a self sacrafice like staying back and holding up the walkers. If Kenny were to die that way I would have much respect for him because of all the things he dropped the ball on he would make up for it. At this moment I can only speculate, its just so sad to see his entire family taken from him in Ep3.

Want to really be sad don't fight him talk him down. "There's no way this world let's my boy live when I let someone elses die."

• I can't see things growing worse than THIS. Half of our group is gone, and we only have the characters who nobody likely cares for (save for Clem).

Add Comment