User Avatar Image

Kenny will kill Ben, unless you kill Kenny

posted by Red Panda on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users

Just a theory, but some conflict has been possibly foreshadowed.

When Ben confesses to Lee he also says feels guilty and wants to tell Kenny.

Lee reminds him sternly--twice--don't say anything to Kenny because he'll kill Ben.

I could imagine Kenny killing Ben unless you kill Kenny or help Ben kill Kenny.

65 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • There's a pretty huge difference between killing someone and letting him die. Besides if Ben had just told the group about the bandits, they could have gotten away or prepared and Kennys family would still live. But I don't think Kenny could downrighturder someone anyway.

• @Wrighty said: There's a pretty huge difference between killing someone and letting him die. Besides if Ben had just told the group about the bandits, they could have gotten away or prepared and Kennys family would still live. But I don't think Kenny could downrighturder someone anyway.

In the ZA, there's no such thing as murder. There's just being too overly opinionated. :D Usually that means blowing someone's brains all over the side of the road. >_>

• @Wrighty said: There's a pretty huge difference between killing someone and letting him die. Besides if Ben had just told the group about the bandits, they could have gotten away or prepared and Kennys family would still live. But I don't think Kenny could downrighturder someone anyway.

Reasons why Kenny can and will kill:

[LIST=1]
    [*]He let Lee almost die twice for trying to save Larry
    [*]He suggested that they leave Lilly after she shot Doug/Carley
    [*]When Andrew St. John has duck, he ran at him while the dude had a freaking rifle. He's the not the type of guy to give a fuck about people's lives, including his own.
    [/LIST]

• Did you not read "There's a big difference between letting someone die and killing him?"

Lilly was obviously out of control anyway, she steals the freaking RV if you let her come with you.

Also I don't understand the whole "Kenny tried to save his son, means he doesn't care about people's lives" argument. :P

• @Red Panda said: [*]When Andrew St. John has duck, he ran at him while the dude had a freaking shotgun. He's the not the type of guy to give a fuck about people's lives, including his own.
    [/LIST]

That was a rifle. :D If he had a shotgun, Kenny probably wouldn't be walking around right now. :P

• @UnknownFox said: When it comes down to it...could any of us truly blame Kenny for wanting Ben dead once he found out?

It's not really Ben's fault... bandits could have just as well raided the motel sooner than later if he wouldn't have given them supplies.

• @JabbaDaHuttX7 said: It's not really Ben's fault... bandits could have just as well raided the motel sooner than later if he wouldn't have given them supplies.

The way I heard it put was he agreed to give them medication in exchange for his friends, basically giving the bandits a reason to stick around. When Ben found out, instead of informing the group so they could be better protected, he kept it a secret and continued to steal for them so once they didn't get the goods.....well you know the rest.

Correct me if I am wrong on anything, but that is the way I see it.

• if you think of the time frame and how the bandits opperate

still no mention of the car fiasco.. you could say 'you don't fucking steal from us' is a clue..

but saying kenny would kill ben over stealing meds is like saying duck killed shaun...other factors are at work other things that would of happened eventually..

what if ben had no meds to steal or was caught/missed a drop off time ? bandits come anyway..

carely/doug would still of been killed by lilly with out ben's actions as lilly said she didn't trust them..

if any kenny is going to kill anyone it's himself or lee...

• @UnknownFox said: The way I heard it put was he agreed to give them medication in exchange for his friends, basically giving the bandits a reason to stick around. When Ben found out, instead of informing the group so they could be better protected, he kept it a secret and continued to steal for them so once they didn't get the goods.....well you know the rest.

Correct me if I am wrong on anything, but that is the way I see it.

Aside from, and I may be wrong, it being just one of his friends... You sound pretty spot on. :D

Add Comment