User Avatar Image

[Episode 3] What does Clementine's drawings imply?

posted by swebonny on - last edited - Viewed by 4.9K users

I just finished the game a while ago and noticed a drawing in her bag. These drawings seem to be different from person to person. Does anyone know what each of the drawings mean/What do you do to get to a specific drawing?

SPOILERS BELOW

So far I've heard of:

Kenny, Katjaa and Duck holding hands(not sure about that) all smiling.
Sad Kenny, but happy Katjaa and Duck. Edit: Most likely the same as above, just misinterpreting his manly mustache as being sad
Clementine, Katjaa and Duck all smiling.
Sad/crying Clementine.

I'm assume the last one occurs if you threat her like crap. But the other ones?

I try to be honest and nice to everyone in the game and got the first one. How about you?

Also, kudos to TTG for making such a wonderful game. Simply breathtaking.

38 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It might simply be based on how you've treated the characters. Sad Kenny with happy Kat and Duck might be if you chosen not to side with Kenny and he's unhappy with you. Whole happy family might be if you've sided with them the whole game. Crying Clem is probably if you've treated Clem badly or let her see too much horrible stuff. I dunno about the one without Kenny though...

• Here's a screenshot of mine. Which one is this one??

sedlD.jpg

Can anybody post a screen shot of theirs?

• Thank you for posting that, that clarifies it a lot. In all fairness, it could be a crude drawing of Mario and Princess Peach. Maybe Clem just misses playing Super Mario Bros. >_> :D

• Ah, yeah that picture clears up the sad/happy Kenny part. Now I'm quite sure it was just a normal non-smiling Kenny I saw.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@Dead_Man_Walking said: Thank you for posting that, that clarifies it a lot. In all fairness, it could be a crude drawing of Mario and Princess Peach. Maybe Clem just misses playing Super Mario Bros. >_> :D

Thanks. That made my day.

So THAT's what that girl does in her tree house all day. Creative my butt. :p

• @Vainamoinen said: Thanks. That made my day.

So THAT's what that girl does in her tree house all day. Creative my butt. :p

Glad I could make you smile, before I have to outrun you and leave you to the Walkers.

Rule 1 of zombie survival. You don't have to be the fastest runner, you just have to be able to outrun your friends. <3

• I've played through three times so far and only got the one HNKenshiro's shown - with smiling Duck and Kaatja and Kenny with his 'tache concealing his mouth. Has anyone got screenshots of the others, and an idea on what determines which one you get?

• Clemmy's picture implies that her dream of becoming a caricaturist were dashed... even before the zombie apocalypse started. :D

• @swebonny said: I just finished the game a while ago and noticed a drawing in her bag. These drawings seem to be different from person to person. Does anyone know what each of the drawings mean/What do you do to get to a specific drawing?

SPOILERS BELOW

So far I've heard of:

Kenny, Katjaa and Duck holding hands(not sure about that) all smiling.
    Sad Kenny, but happy Katjaa and Duck. Edit: Most likely the same as above, just misinterpreting his manly mustache as being sad
    Clementine, Katjaa and Duck all smiling.
    Sad/crying Clementine.

I'm assume the last one occurs if you threat her like crap. But the other ones?

I try to be honest and nice to everyone in the game and got the first one. How about you?

Also, kudos to TTG for making such a wonderful game. Simply breathtaking.

Have you seen any other drawings? I think there is only one.

Add Comment