User Avatar Image

I feel fulfilled!

posted by Point08 on - last edited - Viewed by 543 users

All through this game, Duck has been annoying the hell out of me. I couldn't stand him. From magically starting the tractor and driving it onto Hershell's son (and us out of the farm) to not giving Clem enough time on the swing...and I could go on....he just got on my nerves.

Did anyone revel in the fact that we got to shoot Duck? Every time the dialog option came up, there was NO WAY I was letting anyone else shoot Duck. When I heard the shot coming from the woods, I thought "oh shit"....not because I thought one of the adults was hurt, but I figured they took away my moment of glory.

Now if only I could get rid of Kenny.....

30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You sir, are a sadist and a brigand. Good day!

• He's a kid, during a ZA... they're supposed to get on your nerves. I liked Duck, with everything going on around him, he was still trying to be "just a kid". Poor guy. I shot him, but only out of respect. I didn't want his parents to have to watch him die.

• I kind of started to like Duck after the motor inn bit. :D Robin, you will be missed. If you were this cool, from the beginning, I might have been quicker on the draw and you'd still be alive right now. :P

• I understand why you wouldn't want to blame him, but he caused a lot of stress in the group and didn't add anything of value. The same could be said for Clem, but she gives Lee purpose, so she's worth feeding and helps keep his humanity in check. Duck was loud, always hungry, and caused Kenny and Lilly to fight since Kenny was all about saving him....without him, we're a better group. If only we could get Lilly and Carly back, and ditch Kenny......

[edit]Not to sound like I'm trolling, I'm actually interested in what other people thought here[/edit]

Did anyone try to shoot duck in the arms and legs before shooting him in the head? It seems like we have unlimited ammo....so just wondering.

• I thought he was annoying in the first episode, sure, but not overwhelmingly so. Episode two he wasn't really involved in but in Episode 3 I thought he was so endearing that I had to like him. He is just a kid after all and, as Kenny admits to you, not the brightest.

I've been watching a few Let's Play videos and what have you and I was quite surprised at how fast people pulled the trigger when given the chance.
    I hovered over him for a good minute or so until I finally did it. It was sad to see him like that. Even if he was just "that annoying kid".

• @Dead_Man_Walking said: I kind of started to like Duck after the motor inn bit. :D Robin, you will be missed. If you were this cool, from the beginning, I might have been quicker on the draw and you'd still be alive right now. :P

He'd be more like Jason Todd though if you know what i mean. Maybe there's a lazarus pit somewhere in Savannah to resurrect him lol

• I think I've learned my lesson in TWD. Whenever you even remotely start to like someone in the story, brace for their death.

• Maybe what happened to Duck was foreshadowing... like we could see another little kid slowly dying from a walker bite in the near-future....I wonder who it could be...

• @Rock114 said: Maybe what happened to Duck was foreshadowing... like we could see another little kid slowly dying from a walker bite in the near-future....I wonder who it could be...

She can't be bitten now, Lee has cut her hair! :D I think it will end with a choice....Lee dies, Clem lives. Or Clem dies, Lee lives.

• Every Kid is stubborn. Clem isn't because she's sad about her parents, And about everything she saw.
    Duck did see lots of people die, But he's like his father. Tough. HE CAN TAKE IT!

Hate for Lilly all the way.

Add Comment