User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS] CARLEY [Ep 3 discussion]

posted by Oblivion1659 on - last edited - Viewed by 12.2K users

Hey i am really annoyed about carley being shot when it happend i didnt even want to carry on playing anyway maybe they could bring carly back she could have just been grazed by the bullet.No one even checked to she if she was dead the group could meet up with her again.I wont be buying anymore episodes unless carly comes back my friends also said the same.

Please say in the comments that you want carly back and make a thread about this and then maybe telltale games will see that we want carly back.

558 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Orenishii said: I hope that she will come back, she was one of my favorite characters including Lee and Clem. Carley's and Lee's relationship was really becoming interesting, I always knew something would hit off between them, well sorta. It's a shame she died. Dislike Telltale!

Again, I would love to have Carley back but I can't see that happening. If she wasn't so violently jerked away from us, we might not be so upset. Not even a chance to say goodbye. At best perhaps TTG will do something to smooth things over about her death. If her memories are merely discarded like yesterday's paper in the last two episodes, it won't help.

• Carley died yes but so did duck so i consider it a fair trade off.

• Carley was my favorite but it's impossible for her to come back. Even if she survived she's like 100+ miles away from Lee and the gang. I think we"ll see her in a dream sequence where we"ll finally find out what really went down with the Senator and his wife. Someone else also posted that Lee could find a letter in his back pocket from Carley which could be like some sort of confession or "watch your back" thing as well depending on the relationship.

• As much as I'd like her back, with only two episodes left, I don't see how it could even be possible.

Of course, they never checked on her to see if she was alive or dead.... and there is another season coming....

• @DreadMagus said: As much as I'd like her back, with only two episodes left, I don't see how it could even be possible.

Of course, they never checked on her to see if she was alive or dead.... and there is another season coming....

That'd be interesting , If Carley finds a new group and they join Lee in Season 2 we wouldn't have any trust issues accepting a new group.

• How Lee handled Carleys Death was really sloppy written in my opinion.
    There was no time for a burial? Because what? Walkers?

He should have carried her into the RV, you just dont let somebody lying on the side on the street, especially sb who you liked. He should have hoped that she somehow survived the shot. (Remember Carl in the Comics? Yup sb. blew half of his face off) Heck, I would have been happy if he could just shed a tear.

I mean there was so much potential on how to handle the loss of a dear groupmember. Not just let him lay on the side of a road and devote him 2 speech lines. (Ben and Katjaa).

I kinda got that feeling that her death wasn't planned, but got changed mid development, because they couldnt keep up with the deadlines.

• @divisionten said: Carley/Doug WILL die. The other stuff people have been complaining about? Apparently there are other alternatives. Nobody's found them yet, far as I've seen.

alternatives for what situations?

• @Seath said: He should have carried her into the RV

A dead body and two little kids in a RV? Yeah, that's not twisted. The appropriate response to Carley's death at the time was anger, which Lee did quite well and I didn't see a shovel in his inventory and then the situation was rapidly followed up with a bite victim. There's nothing wrong with feeding the critters, but the walkers don't eat dead meat.

• @Cyreen said: A dead body and two little kids in a RV? Yeah, that's not twisted. The appropriate response to Carley's death at the time was anger, which Lee did quite well and I didn't see a shovel in his inventory and then the situation was rapidly followed up with a bite victim. There's nothing wrong with feeding the critters, but the walkers don't eat dead meat.

as if the kids haven't seen hundreds of dead bodies at this point. (walkers and people)

• No, they haven't seen anyone die like that before. Walkers aren't people.

Add Comment