User Avatar Image

[Ep1-3, SPOILERS]Team Lilly vs. Team Kenny (merged threads)

posted by Zeekay980 on - last edited - Viewed by 4.9K users

All of Kenny's decisions are about taking risks. A lot of them unnecessary or not that thought out. "We break the lock and see what they're hiding. If those farmers give us trouble we take em' out" or something like that. Let's not forget rushing to rescue his family without even grabbing a weapon or looking for the other brother. Some are sensible risks like we have to leave our safe haven otherwise we starve. Lilly is all about playing it safe. She doesn't want any new people because they are unknowns and extra mouths to feed. She doesn't want to risk leaving a place they know is safe to try to find someplace with more food that might not exist. When given enough suspicions about the farm, she suggests just leaving without snooping around or getting dinner. She also doesn't want to loot the car because it might not be abandoned and she doesn't want to risk fucking up somebody's life. The only time they are reversed is with Larry for obvious reasons. Just my two cents.

316 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Milosuperspesh said: my save carley page if you bothered to look at it was created during the wait for ep3, so it is in no way a petition page, it is purely a carley fan page in line with save doug..

    but thanks to lilly saving is no longer an option..



    I'm sorry, my mistake. I thought you were making a petition forcing Telltale to bring Carley back in the game.

  • Team Kenny. how the fuck can you be with lilly after she...

    Spoilers!

    Stole the RV. REALLY? That was a hit in the crotch. What if the group couldn't get the train started? The game would be them running and finding shelter. I'm not about to play that, Kenny Is a hero, He Survived his wife and kid dying, He helped Lee out of a jam a few times. He's A baws. While Lilly gives no fuck about anyone but herself and her father.
    TEAM KENNY ALL THE WAY!

  • @YamiRaziel said: I guess he could've held that salt-lick for 5 more seconds so we can know the answer to your question :) He could've put one salt-lick on Larry's legs so that he couldn't move in case he turns. Then wait with another in case Larry indeed turns. He wasn't trying to save lives there, he just wanted it to be over... he saw the chance and he took it. My Lee will never forgive him that.

    About Lilly, well shooting the traitor would help the group. In my opinion Carley looked guilty as hell. For a minute I even thought she was the traitor...
    How would you react if Carley was indeed the traitor?

    @Wrighty he wants them all to leave with him, not just his family. What if Larry was indeed alive? We all waited to see if Duck's gonna make it although he was doomed. He had slimmer chance for survival than Larry and we all let that kid stay around Clem and Katjaa... Oh I forgot, it's Kenny's family so it's justified to wait...



    In his position he was still able to bite Lilly or Lee, maybe both. He couldn't take
    time to think it over anyway, if he was turning then Kenny couldn't just stick the salt lick on his legs and pull away two people at the same time. Also big differences between Laary and Duck. And he was again probably thinking of his family.

    Duck is a small child, Larry is a huge man. More dangerous as a walker.
    The group were in a reasonably large store with Duck. The group were in a very confined space with Larry.
    The group had weapons around Duck. No weapons around Larry.
    Ect

    And I still would have kicked out and hated Lilly if Carely was the traitor. Just because she was guilty doesn't mean you get to just execute her on the spot. And just because Ben was the traitor doesn't mean he has to die, he wAs afraid and made a mistake. Nope, Lilly would still be phyco.

  • @Wrighty said: In his position he was still able to bite Lilly or Lee, maybe both. He couldn't take
    time to think it over anyway, if he was turning then Kenny couldn't just stick the salt lick on his legs and pull away two people at the same time. Also big differences between Laary and Duck. And he was again probably thinking of his family.

    Duck is a small child, Larry is a huge man. More dangerous as a walker.
    The group were in a reasonably large store with Duck. The group were in a very confined space with Larry.
    The group had weapons around Duck. No weapons around Larry.
    Ect

    And I still would have kicked out and hated Lilly if Carely was the traitor. Just because she was guilty doesn't mean you get to just execute her on the spot. And just because Ben was the traitor doesn't mean he has to die, he wAs afraid and made a mistake. Nope, Lilly would still be phyco.



    So let me get this straight! You would kill that psycho Lilly because she killed a group member, but the traitor who almost got all of you killed by dealing with the bandits behind your back is worth livin'?

    P.S I disagree about the Larry/Duck difference... a walker is a walker and that's it. This is what could've happened with duck around - watch from 2:18 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0_E9v68mKc&feature=youtu.be

    If Kenny was doing the right thing he should've taken care of Duck right away, just like he did with Larry. Duck was more of a thinking bomb than Larry was. The old man still had some chance, while Duck was doomed.

  • @YamiRaziel said: So let me get this straight! You would kill that psycho Lilly because she killed a group member, but the traitor who almost got all of you killed by dealing with the bandits behind your back is worth livin'?



    He wa just a stupid kid who thought his friends were in danger. They probably scared him into doing it and I wouldn't kill a person who made a honest mistake. Living with the guilt is probably punishment enough.

    Duck could have maybe bit one person before Larry or Lee or Carely or Doug who by the way have weapons could kill him. Larry could have devoured all three because he is huge and they had no weapons.

    I thought you were gonna make me watch Lee and Kenny fight to troll me. :P
    One middle aged women, one girl and a homeless guy with no weapons have low odds I agree. The group in the shop was a lot bigger and more prepared.

  • And makes him more of a liability....

  • @DreadMagus said: And makes him more of a liability....



    I wouldnt kill a man because he was a liability, just make him leave.

  • @Wrighty said: He wa just a stupid kid who thought his friends were in danger. They probably scared him into doing it and I wouldn't kill a person who made a honest mistake. Living with the guilt is probably punishment enough.

    Duck could have maybe bit one person before Larry or Lee or Carely or Doug who by the way have weapons could kill him. Larry could have devoured all three because he is huge and they had no weapons.

    I thought you were gonna make me watch Lee and Kenny fight to troll me. :P
    One middle aged women, one girl and a homeless guy with no weapons have low odds I agree. The group in the shop was a lot bigger and more prepared.



    When they were hiding in the shop, there were no lethal objects around, except for guns and they couldn't use them obviously because the streets outside were crawling with walkers. He was a threat back then, but we let him live.
    Now when we all knew he was bitten, why take him on the train with us? Why didn't they finish him right after they stopped the RV? I guess he couldn't bring himself to do it! Nobody knew how long was Duck gonna last, so he was a ticking bomb. Kenny's very eager to kill and abandon other people, but when it comes to his own, he can't do it.
    Don't justify him, just admit that he is a selfish bastard :p :D

  • @YamiRaziel said: When they were hiding in the shop, there were no lethal objects around, except for guns and they couldn't use them obviously because the streets outside were crawling with walkers. He was a threat back then, but we let him live.
    Now when we all knew he was bitten, why take him on the train with us? Why didn't they finish him right after they stopped the RV? I guess he couldn't bring himself to do it! Nobody knew how long was Duck gonna last, so he was a ticking bomb. Kenny's very eager to kill and abandon other people, but when it comes to his own, he can't do it.
    Don't justify him, just admit that he is a selfish bastard :p :D



    If my son was bitten, I couldnt go "Okay Lee, take him to the woods and headshot him" I doubt many could. And this was Kenny who obviously loves his family greatly. He was in pure shock and was grasping at straws to save him. Of course it's different if a family member is bitten. And Katjaa is a vet, maybe she could make a difference, like she said we know nothing about the disease. Don't call him a hypocrite for not being able to immediately kill his son.

    And why couldn't they shoot in the shop, the gates were closed and the walls would slightly muffle the sound. If they didn't hear the TVs they wouldn't hear the shot. Also doesn't Carley shoot a walker to save Clem?

    Oh and NEVER!! :P

  • Even after LIlly killed Carley, I'd still be on her side. I'm mad at Ben, not her.

Add Comment