User Avatar Image

Lee's New Love Interest: Clem's Mom

posted by Red Panda on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

Think about it. Clem's Dad is probably dead, Lee's been taking good care of Clem, and maybe she lost some weight after months of little food.

They end up finding her in some underground camp, she's totally a MILF now, and it's on from there!

He's totally going to bone her.

Yeah, I'm sure this is what's going to happen.

77 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Cyreen said: How perceptive of you.

Thanks again bro. Some people told me I have trouble picking up on sarcasm and I miss things, especially when it's subtle, so it's nice to hear the opposite from someone that obviously doesn't have those problems. I'm not stupid! You know? thanks again :)

• I couldnt find another thread to post this but does anyone else notice how in either the game and show zombies are just rediculously strong. Like not even to the point of it being unbelievable but beyond that.

In episode 3 when you are in the train station and you lift clem over the gate and than those two walkers appear, i died there once from missing the punches and the cutscene was literally a zombie with one punch taking out my guts and intestines. WHATTT?

Dang if becoming a walker gives you that kind of strength sign me up when I die. As for the whole doing clems mom thing, I remember seeing clems mom in the photo she was like a 6 at best, carly and lilly were both atleast 8s. And I cant believe i just rated animated girls:confused:

• @kirby18 said: I couldnt find another thread to post this but does anyone else notice how in either the game and show zombies are just rediculously strong. Like not even to the point of it being unbelievable but beyond that.

In episode 3 when you are in the train station and you lift clem over the gate and than those two walkers appear, i died there once from missing the punches and the cutscene was literally a zombie with one punch taking out my guts and intestines. WHATTT?

Dang if becoming a walker gives you that kind of strength sign me up when I die. As for the whole doing clems mom thing, I remember seeing clems mom in the photo she was like a 6 at best, carly and lilly were both atleast 8s. And I cant believe i just rated animated girls:confused:

The science behind the whole thing is ridiculous. TWD universe defies physics and science. It's best not to think about it.

• @Red Panda said: Think about it. Clem's Dad is probably dead, Lee's been taking good care of Clem, and maybe she lost some weight after months of little food.

They end up finding her in some underground camp, she's totally a MILF now, and it's on from there!

He's totally going to bone her.

Yeah, I'm sure this is what's going to happen.

At first I thought it would be a good idea. Then I looked back in episode one and looked at the picture again. She's not a MILF. She's a MIWTWTFP (Mother I Wouldn't Touch With a Ten Foot Pole."

*Troll Face*

• Lee doesn't need a love intrest in the game imo.

• @Garland7G said: Lee needs a love intrest in the game imo.

agreed

• @HNKenshiro said: At first I thought it would be a bad idea. Then I looked back in episode one and looked at the picture again. She's a MILF.

I hear ya

• Yes, because nothing puts a red shirt on a character like declaring their love.

• @Red Panda said: agreed

I see what you did thar ;)

• I doubt there will be some love interest between Lee and Clem's mom (if she's even alive). But seriously, no love interests from here on, I would rather just have the game focus on surviving and the Lee and Clem relationship. I don't know about you all but it is my number one top priority to protect Clementine from now on, not getting pussy.

Add Comment