User Avatar Image

What did you tell Clementine the plan was?

posted by Christoaster on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

So... what did you do?

-"We need to help find a boat."

-"We should go out own way."

-"We should look for your parents."

-"..."

I told her we should look for her parents. I would've probably told her that if I was in his position to comfort her even if it doesn't seem like the best plan.

48 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Zombies are Awesome! said: I picked we should go our own way because. I don't care about the other characters to be honest :P i really don't care about Omid and Christa lol

Well..."care" is a pretty strong word. Let's just say it's a small walker infested world and if you can leave people on good terms that best since you may see them again later on (they may even still be alive too).

• I told her we'd look for her parents. It seemed only fair, Lee had found his family in Macon, people deserve closure on the fate of their loved ones.

In previous episodes I would have chosen differently, since it was never the plan to head for Savannah. Leaving the safety of the Motor Inn to go tear-assing around the country with an 8 year old, looking for two people who would likely be dead or untraceable wouldn't be a smart move.

Since we're passing through the city of their last known whereabouts anyway, it seems a no-brainer to do some sleuthing while we're there. No doubt Kenny will have his panties in a bunch about it. XD

• @greenj2 said: I told her we'd look for her parents. It seemed only fair, Lee had found his family in Macon, people deserve closure on the fate of their loved ones.

In previous episodes I would have chosen differently, since it was never the plan to head for Savannah. Leaving the safety of the Motor Inn to go tear-assing around the country with an 8 year old, looking for two people who would likely be dead or untraceable wouldn't be a smart move.

Since we're passing through the city of their last known whereabouts anyway, it seems a no-brainer to do some sleuthing while we're there. No doubt Kenny will have his panties in a bunch about it. XD

Going to go look for her parents sounded crazy to me but you never know. Sometimes these longshots payoff like for Rick in the walking dead TV show.

• @dubesor said: Parents->boat.

Poll doesn't show the options the game gave you.

Yes it does.

• I said we should go our own way. Kenny's reaction was great though haha. Kenny has been a real dickhead to me anyway so fuck him, but I still cant help but feel bad for him for what happened. It was still great though to beat the shit out of him on the train, made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :)

• I said we'd Find a boat, but she whined about finding her parents, so I said we'd look around, but the boat was the priority.

• @Christoaster said: Yes it does.

No it doesn't.

Pay attention to the exact choices. I for example ingame chose to go for a boat after looking for parents. Can't see a poll for that. So no, it doesn't.

• I told her that we should find her parents. It's always been like that.

• i told her we'd find a boat and that her parents are dead. I felt SOOO bad when she started crying... :-S

• I said boat, but then she told me she didn't care about safety. So then I told her we'll look for a little bit but the boat was the PRIORITY.

Add Comment