User Avatar Image

What did you tell Clementine the plan was?

posted by Christoaster on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

So... what did you do?

-"We need to help find a boat."

-"We should go out own way."

-"We should look for your parents."

-"..."

I told her we should look for her parents. I would've probably told her that if I was in his position to comfort her even if it doesn't seem like the best plan.

48 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I told her we should go our own way, but I would help look for her parents, if they weren't there, we'd bounce...

• I said we should go our own way, but Clem said she wanted to look for her parents, so I just went with it.

• BTW, if you try and tell Clem not to tell her parents about Lee's past, she says "You can't tell me what to do." I'm curious how my decisions may have impacted this---would like to hear others.

• I tried to toughen her up and tell her they're probably dead...didnt go so well.
    On second thought I told her we'd look for her parents...so much more drama down that road

• I'm surprised so many people said find her parents. Realistically, they're dead, and searching for them is searching for a needle in a haystack, dead or alive.

• @Red Panda said: I'm surprised so many people said find her parents. Realistically, they're dead, and searching for them is searching for a needle in a haystack, dead or alive.

i know right? maybe people just want satisfy her lol

• I decided to tell her that we should look for her parents. Above all, I want her to be able to TRUST me, because if she doesn't, it might put her in more danger down the line when I need her to do something.

I'm thinking it was the right call, especially now that I learned that she has been talking to Mr. Creep on her walkie-talkie. She needs to know that I care for her and what she wants, and it is very important to her that we at least TRY to reunite with her parents.

• @deadfan said: BTW, if you try and tell Clem not to tell her parents about Lee's past, she says "You can't tell me what to do." I'm curious how my decisions may have impacted this---would like to hear others.

:eek: She said that? I haven't gotten any smartmouthed response from her as yet - at the most, she did tell me "I'm not stupid, I know it's just pretend" etc etc in Episode 2.

Thus far, when I told Clementine that I was a murderer, she seems to understand everything and she said it didn't matter.

So.. wow.. thanks for sharing.

• @Sisterofshane said: I decided to tell her that we should look for her parents. Above all, I want her to be able to TRUST me, because if she doesn't, it might put her in more danger down the line when I need her to do something.

I'm thinking it was the right call, especially now that I learned that she has been talking to Mr. Creep on her walkie-talkie. She needs to know that I care for her and what she wants, and it is very important to her that we at least TRY to reunite with her parents.

That makes sense.

In my playthrough, I remember my only thoughts being on survival. All the drama and heart ache just went down I just want to take Clem away from everything. When she brought up looking for her parents, I said sure, since it's on the way, but never though of it is something important. Time will tell how it all plays out.

• @NessaT said: :eek: She said that? I haven't gotten any smartmouthed response from her as yet - at the most, she did tell me "I'm not stupid, I know it's just pretend" etc etc in Episode 2.

Yeah that's really surprising to hear especially with what's transpiring over the walkie-talkie deal. She hasn't said anything to that affect on my one and only playthrough.

As for what I picked, I went with leaving the group. Everything seems to be falling apart and overall moral for the group is dwindling. This was before meeting up with Omir and Christa, but after talking to Christa, my decision was solidified.

I also made it evident to Clementine that I'd help her try and find her parents, which is what a man on the road to redemption would do. Or I'd like to think he would. My first mindset going into this was to survive at all costs seeing as I was alone, but having her by Lee's side changed that. She takes precedence over everything, even the welfare of the group and Lee's life. For me at least.

Add Comment