User Avatar Image

Who do you think will die next?

posted by ZombieBlaster on - last edited - Viewed by 200 users

I sure hope Ben's gonna die sooner.

28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Zeruis said: Definitely Omid. His leg is getting worse, and he probably succumbs. Which drives Christa to suicide.

I dunno. The 'suicide because a loved one died' was just played this episode. I think they'll have to get more creative for Christa, but I think you're spot on with Omid.

• I don't see Christa opting out... she seems far too strong willed for that.

• @Xarne said: Nah, Ben has to go- he's weak, a liar and a sneak. I would like to see him die in one of those 'choose the player' scenes where it's something trivial like 'Save Ben' or 'Get an Energy Bar for Clem' and then watch him get ripped apart like Carley's death in Ep 1 if you chose Doug instead.

That or something where you're just about to lift him out of a pit of walkers but instead say some final words like 'This is for Doug/Carley' then let him go.

I'd like to tell Ben "See if you can broker a drugs for protection deal with that group of walkers over there. Go on...it's what you do and you're good at it".

• @Kiel555 said: I'd like to tell Ben "See if you can broker a drugs for protection deal with that group of walkers over there. Go on...it's what you do and you're good at it".

That is awesome! i would love to tell him that lol

• @Zeruis said: Definitely Omid. His leg is getting worse, and he probably succumbs. Which drives Christa to suicide.

That will suck because I pushed him off and I *know* he's gonna throw that back at me before he kicks the bucket, within earshot of Christa of course.
    Maybe I can find him a pair of crutches and make nice
    I'm pretty sure Christa is pregnant too

• From what little we've seen of Christa, I already think it would be out of character for her to "punch her own ticket" as everyone's favorite teenager put it. Can't really see Omid making it through the episode. Kenny might kill Christa in a fight, because in the preview for 4 he said they should leave him behind. Really I think Kenny has a good chance to make it to the end, and I can't really say for Chuck.

• One of the trailers I and maybe some players saw, is that Christa is committing suicide by putting a gun on her head and blood came out of her.

My hypothesis why she will commit suicide:

Omid will somehow die in EP4 making her think that there is no reason to live anymore

• @ZombieBlaster said: One of the trailers I and maybe some players saw, is that Christa is committing suicide by putting a gun on her head and blood came out of her.

My hypothesis why she will commit suicide:

Omid will somehow die in EP4 making her think that there is no reason to live anymore

nobody believes that trailer. it was the debut trailer just showing random stuff, cause in that trailer you also see Hershel sitting around a campfire at the train. Obviously that didn't happen

• @Zombies are Awesome! said: nobody believes that trailer. it was the debut trailer just showing random stuff, cause in that trailer you also see Hershel sitting around a campfire at the train. Obviously that didn't happen

Sure hope that's true because 3 women were already gone in ep3...... Now it's just Christa and Clem left

• Christa's a bitch, she needs to die. Hmm maybe while she commits suicide, I can politely say "NO NO STOP...your doing it wrong, here allow me." Then I take the gun and shoot her myself, GENIUS!!!! >_>

Add Comment