User Avatar Image

Lee's New Love Interest: Clem's Mom

posted by Red Panda on - last edited - Viewed by 516 users

Think about it. Clem's Dad is probably dead, Lee's been taking good care of Clem, and maybe she lost some weight after months of little food.

They end up finding her in some underground camp, she's totally a MILF now, and it's on from there!

He's totally going to bone her.

Yeah, I'm sure this is what's going to happen.

77 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Didn't see it there, and you know I'm actually not sure what I was banned for, hmmm....maybe it was because I was never banned to begin with. :rolleyes:

• @OTBASH said: hahahaha Nice one.

:D

@OTBASH said: There's a little button, the middle one on the bottom right-hand corner of each post box? That's the multi-qoute button. You should give it a try some time.

What was it you were banned for before (totally rhetorical, I don't really care)?

Cyreen, I found the button and used it :D I sense some hostility. I'm sorry if you feel wronged. Can't we just get along? I have no problems with you or anybody else. I'm just enjoying all the positive energy of people in this thread.

• My bad then. You didn't quote anyone so I thought it was to me.

EDIT

WOAH his post disappeared. :0

• @Red Panda said: I'm just enjoying all the positive energy of people in this thread.

Really? I thought you were enjoying insulting people in this thread. In which case, hostility really shouldn't be all that surprising.

• @Cyreen said: Really? I thought you were enjoying insulting people in this thread. In which case, hostility shouldn't really be all that surprising.

No, not at all. I get no joy insulting people. I've been personally insulted, called stupid and said to live vicariously, so I know how bad it can feel and would never do that to another.

I'm sorry if you've felt insulted. Nothing but respect, Cyreen.

• You might want to look up what "vicariously" means.

• @Cyreen said: You might want to look up what "vicariously" means.

I looked it up and the dictionary said "addicted to or characterized by vice; grossly immoral; depraved; profligate" and "given or readily disposed to evil" and "reprehensible; blameworthy; wrong."

Now, I don't understand all those words, but it doesn't sound nice to me :(

• Vicariously: indirectly, as, by, or through a substitute; "she enjoyed the wedding vicariously".

• @Cyreen said: Vicariously: indirectly, as, by, or through a substitute; "she enjoyed the wedding vicariously".

I have NO idea what you looked up, but it wasn't "vicariously".

I must have missed that entry. There were at least 5. Thanks for sharing.

I guess I was wrong to assume it was something bad. I do enjoy things, like this thread. I guess you can say I enjoy it vicariously! ;)

• @HNKenshiro said: At first I thought it would be a good idea. Then I looked back in episode one and looked at the picture again. She's not a MILF. She's a MIWTWTFP (Mother I Wouldn't Touch With a Ten Foot Pole."

*Troll Face*

Yeah, she doesn't look that hot. 'Sides, nothing will ever replace Carley. :(

Add Comment