User Avatar Image

Lee's New Love Interest: Clem's Mom

posted by Red Panda on - last edited - Viewed by 510 users

Think about it. Clem's Dad is probably dead, Lee's been taking good care of Clem, and maybe she lost some weight after months of little food.

They end up finding her in some underground camp, she's totally a MILF now, and it's on from there!

He's totally going to bone her.

Yeah, I'm sure this is what's going to happen.

77 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @kirby18 said: I couldnt find another thread to post this but does anyone else notice how in either the game and show zombies are just rediculously strong. Like not even to the point of it being unbelievable but beyond that.

In episode 3 when you are in the train station and you lift clem over the gate and than those two walkers appear, i died there once from missing the punches and the cutscene was literally a zombie with one punch taking out my guts and intestines. WHATTT?

Dang if becoming a walker gives you that kind of strength sign me up when I die. As for the whole doing clems mom thing, I remember seeing clems mom in the photo she was like a 6 at best, carly and lilly were both atleast 8s. And I cant believe i just rated animated girls:confused:

Yeah, it doesn't really make any sense, but the whole TWD universe seems to be like that, even the TV series.

Zombies punching a horse's stomach or whatever and ripping his guts out.

• User Avatar Image
    mz3

I think there isn't any love .romance .passion or what in this game
    It's Struggle for survival.
    there isn't anybody in this game( carley katja dock are dead)
    oh..:(
    I'm sad

• @JabbaDaHuttX7 said: Yeah, she does look hot. 'Sides, something that will replace Carley. :o

I hear ya, Jabba

• @mz3 said: I think there is love .romance .passion or what in this game
    It's Struggle for survival.
    there isn't anybody in this game( carley katja lilly are dead so can't hook up)
    oh..:(
    I'm sad

Agreed. It's hard in the ZA.

• @kirby18 said: I couldnt find another thread to post this but does anyone else notice how in either the game and show zombies are just rediculously strong. Like not even to the point of it being unbelievable but beyond that.

In episode 3 when you are in the train station and you lift clem over the gate and than those two walkers appear, i died there once from missing the punches and the cutscene was literally a zombie with one punch taking out my guts and intestines. WHATTT?

Dang if becoming a walker gives you that kind of strength sign me up when I die.

haha this cracks me up, its funny to me what other gamers notice vs what I just take for graphics.

Also its amazing how many of you want to see Lee get laid...what exactly is it about this zombie outbreak you all seem to think brings romance out in the air??

• @Xarne said: haha this cracks me up, its funny to me what other gamers notice vs what I just take for graphics.

Also its amazing how many of you don't want to see Lee get laid...what exactly is it about this zombie outbreak you all seem to think kills romance out in the air??

It's hard to comprehend.

• @Red Panda said: It's hard to comprehend.

you're editing my quotes; sneaky

• I know I am being slow, I'm slow all the time :) But I just thought that for those who had some romantic feelings toward Carley, Clem's mom couldn't be love interest.
    We got to hear her phone call back in ep.1, and it's clear she was broken already by then. This means she's not only helpless during ZA, but also she's a weak person. She'll just cling onto Lee and would not give either emotional or practical support. This is not going to be 'I thought you might need help', this'll be like living and surviving for her.
    The problem is, looking how TTG doing things, they might just force us onto her. If I am right about her, I just gonna feed her to walkers at the first opportunity.

• @Zeruis said: No thank you. I take it on the fact that Ed is still alive. Besides, Diana is probably going to realize that Lee is a convicted killer, so...

so... she knows not to cheat on him.

That's a good thing.

• Why does everyone want a love interest?

Add Comment