User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS] CARLEY [Ep 3 discussion]

posted by Oblivion1659 on - last edited - Viewed by 11.8K users

Hey i am really annoyed about carley being shot when it happend i didnt even want to carry on playing anyway maybe they could bring carly back she could have just been grazed by the bullet.No one even checked to she if she was dead the group could meet up with her again.I wont be buying anymore episodes unless carly comes back my friends also said the same.

Please say in the comments that you want carly back and make a thread about this and then maybe telltale games will see that we want carly back.

558 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Seath said: It seems really weird that the group didnt give two shits about Carley/Doug, and left them there for Zombie food, without checking pulse/life signs.

In Doug's case there was definitely a chance, but just to beat that dead horse 1 more time for good measure: they're dead. As in doornails. Bought the farm. Kicked the bucket. Kaput. Finito. Hasta la vista. Game Over (literally).

Let's all bow our head and give closure to their untimely demise and like this topic, may they rest in peace.

• @Xarne said: If this game played like the comics, people would be in therapy
    btw I just read #100...omg

This is an interactive game where we are in the middle of it and controlling (mostly) how events and our relationships with the characters plays out. We weren't reading about Lee Everette who lost Carley to a gunshot. We ARE Lee Everette who lost Carley to a gunshot. It's a no brainier people are going to take her death more personally than reading it happening in a comic book.

• I hate that they killed Carley... Even wished that TTG would of gave us a chance to save her, but in no way should TTG bring her back. She got shot point blank in the face there is no coming back from that! At lest not in a zombie infested world.

This is The Walking Dead people die! No one is safe! (except maybe Lee only cause we are playing him) The fact that people are as emotional about Carley's death just going to show that TTG has done an awesome job and creating characters that we care about.

• @Keladis said: I hate that they killed Carley... Even wished that TTG would of gave us a chance to save her, but in no way should TTG bring her back. She got shot point blank in the face there is no coming back from that! At lest not in a zombie infested world.

This is The Walking Dead people die! No one is safe! (except maybe Lee only cause we are playing him) The fact that people are as emotional about Carley's death just going to show that TTG has done an awesome job and creating characters that we care about.

I'm pissed that she has to die the way she did, if you look closely she was shot in the lower face cheek area, I am pretty sure that is less lethal than full on headshot. She also doesn't fall down dead if you listen she is breathing, and no one gives a shit, not even Lee who was starting to have feeling for her in my playthrough. Also we are right next to lilly and there was no chance to bat away the gun.

• It's interesting to notice that Ben does not do much in the rest of the episode. That means they could just as much drag Carley/Doug along instead of Ben.

• @Maugly said: It's interesting to notice that Ben does not do much in the rest of the episode. That means they could just as much drag Carley/Doug along instead of Ben.

Exactly, Ben is a waste of a character compared to Doug and Carly

• Its not the fact that she died, It's more the way how they did it. BOOM bye Carley (my favo character). 1min later bye lilly. 5min later bye katje etc... And we couldn't do anything about it.

• @Nokando said: 1) Actually, miracles can't happen and don't happen. Really. Magic does not really exist.
    2) Well equipped as in a state of the art brain surgery hospital, following cryogenic evacuation from the field by helicopter.
    3) In emergency situations, major incidents and disasters there is a system called 'triage'. Any medical professional coming across a casualty shot in the head during a zombie apocalypse would count her as dead. The medical professionals who had spent any time trying to help people in that state would have already been eaten. Probably by other medical professionals! ;)

1/ Then lets call it dumb luck if you like. ;)
    2/ If the back of Carley's head exploded then a lot of this discussion would be over. If Lee or someone actually checked her but it seemed everyone assumed Carley was dead.
    3/ Give it up. I think a lot of us in the Carley camp would like to give the girl a chance, regardless how slim. The only ones who has the final say in this debate is TTG and I will willingly accept it either way.

If you like to know, in another thread I might a point which is against her possible return... at least to the group. If Carley somehow survived she is going to be PI**ED to no end that she was left for dead, making any reunion nearly impossible. :(

• @ZombieGoBoom said: 1/ Then lets call it dumb luck if you like. ;)
    2/ If the back of Carley's head exploded then a lot of this discussion would be over. If Lee or someone actually checked her but it seemed everyone assumed Carley was dead.
    3/ Give it up. I think a lot of us in the Carley camp would like to give the girl a chance, regardless how slim. The only ones who has the final say in this debate is TTG and I will willingly accept it either way.

If you like to know, in another thread I might a point which is against her possible return... at least to the group. If Carley somehow survived she is going to be PI**ED to no end that she was left for dead, making any reunion nearly impossible. :(

Yea for 2 Carly was shot in the lower face i am surprised about how many people don't notice this. And she can be heard breathing and no one does anything if anything closure would have been nice, minimum. For 3, yea TTG has final say so, i just hope they take fan feedback into consideration

• @Seath said: How Lee handled Carleys Death was really sloppy written in my opinion.
    There was no time for a burial? Because what? Walkers?

He should have carried her into the RV, you just dont let somebody lying on the side on the street, especially sb who you liked. He should have hoped that she somehow survived the shot. (Remember Carl in the Comics? Yup sb. blew half of his face off) Heck, I would have been happy if he could just shed a tear.

I mean there was so much potential on how to handle the loss of a dear groupmember. Not just let him lay on the side of a road and devote him 2 speech lines. (Ben and Katjaa).

I kinda got that feeling that her death wasn't planned, but got changed mid development, because they couldnt keep up with the deadlines.

Agree 100%

Add Comment