User Avatar Image

Season 1 Ending Predictions

posted by NukemDukem on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

I think Lee will die at the end of season 1 as a sacrifice for Clem and in season 2 you will play as Clem but she will be older. 10+ years later

She will mention about Lee through her play through experience and has constant dreams of Lee sacrificing himself for her and him guiding her how to be more of a survivalist.

Giving away a full The Walking Dead Video Game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlMeiRYG8dg

65 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • i think they're going to injure lee, and you'll be forced to play the last part as clem

• I see the last 4 characters will be: Lee, Clem & Christa (who is pregnant, so 4 people).

• User Avatar Image
    mz3

I think lee and kenny will die at the end of season 1
    and game will continue by older clem

• User Avatar Image
    N7.

@mz3 said: I think lee and kenny will die at the end of season 1

such a bullshit

• a load of walkers after them, ends with them looking out at an empty harbour or something.

• @mz3 said: I think lee and kenny will die at the end of season 1

lee and kenny die, ya probably
    older clem? huh what?

• I honestly think we should stick with Lee. He's likeable and they could screw up with a new character. The last scene will probably be Lee forced to put Clem down, and then he walks away, forever changed by what he did.

• I hope Lee lives and we can continue his story. But IF he dies, I'd hate to play as Clem. I like her a lot, but not as a player character. I just dont see us being forced to play as an 8 year old girl in a ZA. Or even making a 10 year jump is kind of ridiculous imo, i really hope that doesn't happen lol.

• I've changed my mind about Clementine dying and now I'm going with Clem and Lee surviving and becoming a sort of Rick and Carl....

I reckon she will find her parents either A) Alive or B) Turned and if they do turn up alive they will eventually be bitten and attack Lee which will end up having Clementine making her first kill by shooting them both to save Lee which will in turn make her more strong willed and a hard case, so much that she won't be fazed by deaths of group members and will lose that child inside of her becoming more like Lee and a survivor.

In Season 2 I think Clementine will spend the entire season hating on Lee and blaming him for her parents death, she will be cold towards Lee until the end of Season 2 where Lee will save Clementine in some dramatic way that we have yet to see!!

I've got it all planned out :-)

• @NukemDukem said: I think Lee will die at the end of season 1 as a sacrifice for Clem and in season 2 you will play as Clem but she will be older. 10+ years later

She will mention about Lee through her play through experience and has constant dreams of Lee sacrificing himself for her and him guiding her how to be more of a survivalist.

Giving away a full The Walking Dead Video Game:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlMeiRYG8dg

I dont like the idea of the walking dead universe and 10 years passing. Kirkman hasn't even reached that point yet in the comics, so what if something important happens within that time. Its been about 10 years since the comics release and and only 2 years have passed within that universe

Add Comment