User Avatar Image

Do Christa and Omid have potential?

posted by Joshua1991 on - last edited - Viewed by 559 users

Do you think Christa and Omid have potential to be well liked by fans, like Carly and Doug were?

47 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Instant Karma said: People watching their loved ones die doesn't usually make them more likable. As a matter of fact, studies have shown it leads to murder.

Eh, then I guess we should be very careful around Kenny? ._.

• Omid I like, even if he told me to save Christa first, he was injured, it's a simple instinct.

Christa, well lets say she'll have to stop having an attitude when i'm trying to be nice.

• @SteveTheBlocks said: Omid I like, even if he told me to save Christa first, he was injured, it's a simple instinct.

Christa, well lets say she'll have to stop having an attitude when i'm trying to be nice.

I think Christa's attitude will, in large part, be defined by you helping her or Omid onto the train. If you helped the injured Omid (showing you have compassion) she'll be nicer to you but if you didn't (thus, showing you are willing to leave the weak behind) she will be a total B*tch to you.

As for Omid, I'm thinking like many have said he may not make it past episode 4, but we'll see. I think he's an okay guy otherwise.

• Omid seems a bit over the top, but the fucked leg might straighten that out.

Also I'm sure Christa's uptightness will probably dissipate after getting used to being in a group.

I do love that Christa (and chuck) as they mean some characters that actually have their heads on straight.

• Don't get me wrong. They aren't bad people, they just found the group at THE WRONG TIME. That's why I'm bent on not liking them. It seems that we've seen our share of the apocalypse, while these guys are just happy go lucky.

• I think both are likeable. Christa could be a favorite even. I'm setting aside, for now, that it is highly suspicious these two were just wandering around in a ZA with no supplies or weapons.

Christa I like and I think it is because I'm selecting options I don't normally use namely just saying nothing "...". Christa, to me, is a concerned survivor who likes Clem as well. I didn't get any attitude from her. She seemed pretty nice actually.

I got a good scolding from Omid for saving him over Christa. But that's what he gets for saving my life on the overpass when the tanker slipped. I'm just funny that way. Christa still seemed friendly as before more so to Clem.

• @Viser said: Eh, then I guess we should be very careful around Kenny? ._.

When I said that, I was joking, but now that I think about it, I don't think Ben would fare too well if Kenny were to find out about him.

• im not sure if i like the new group omid christra lee kenny ben chuck aka (charles) clemintime i think i prefer the old group lilly katjaa duck larry carley/doug lee and clemintime and mark

• I like Christa. She's no-nonsense, but I don't read that as bitchy. Besides, she looks pretty athletic, so she's a potential walker killing machine. She's concerned for the welfare of Clem, too.
    Considering that Omid's interest (history) was Lee's life, there could be something there, friendship-wise. Savannah, being the historic city it is, might have something that makes their knowledge a useful tool. I'm concerned about that leg, though...

• i think lee likes Omid more than me (similar interests) but i think christa has the potential of being a role model for Clementine and an example for lee to follow, as in thinking tactically about every situation

Add Comment