User Avatar Image

What exactly did Ben do wrong?

posted by MakersWax on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

I get it, Ben was giving supplies to the bandits without anyone's consent. Wasn't he doing it to keep them from attacking the motel and killing the group? I must have missed something, because I thought he was doing it after Lilly accused him but didn't give a damn.

If the group needed to tithe the bandits to keep from getting raided, who cares who was doing it? What did I miss?

68 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @greenj2 said: He just made a dumb mistake, typical for someone of his age, got in way over his head and tried to cover it up.

He's not a bad person. The only 'wrong' thing he did was to lie to the group about it all.

Yea and his lie caused 3 peoples deaths. If he would have just told the group earlier, maybe they would have been left

• @greenj2 said: He just made a dumb mistake, typical for someone of his age, got in way over his head and tried to cover it up.

He's not a bad person. The only 'wrong' thing he did was to lie to the group about it all.

You understand he's directly responsible for D/C's death and indirectly for Kenny's family ya? Half our group wiped out in one episode because of his 'dumb' mistake- all of it 100% avoidable.

• He's a liar and untrustworthy but I think lilly was the actual cause of the three deaths. If she hadn't been so gun ho about dealing with the bandits there'd be no shoot-out, no attracted horde, no bite. Plus Lilly went bonkers and killed someone for the accused crime of theft and lying, neither of which deserve the death penalty even if they're found guilty.

• @Googolplexbyte said: He's a liar and untrustworthy but I think lilly was the actual cause of the three deaths. If she hadn't been so gun ho about dealing with the bandits there'd be no shoot-out, no attracted horde, no bite. Plus Lilly went bonkers and killed someone for the accused crime of theft and lying, neither of which deserve the death penalty even if they're found guilty.

But it would have been avoidable if Ben would have just TOLD THEM :mad: maybe the group might have even helped him

• @Xarne said: You understand he's directly responsible for D/C's death and indirectly for Kenny's family ya? Half our group wiped out in one episode because of his 'dumb' mistake- all of it 100% avoidable.

How's that his fault not lilly's. What psycho shots someone for suspected theft? Also there'd be no walkers to bite duck if Lilly hadn't attracted them with a pointless firefight.

• @Zombies are Awesome! said: But it would have been avoidable if Ben would have just TOLD THEM :mad: maybe the group might have even helped him

Yep, whether right then or later on, the bandit problem wasnt going away.
    Of course,there wouldnt be a bandit problem if....

• @Zombies are Awesome! said: But it would have been avoidable if Ben would have just TOLD THEM :mad: maybe the group might have even helped him

I seriously doubt they would have helped him. Lilly was still trying to run things and she clearly doesn't care about anyone outside the group. The least she would've done would be kick Ben out of the group, and if anyone was against it or wanted to help Ben, she'd probably snap and go around shooting people like she did outside the RV. But guess we'll never know, huh.

• @Viser said: I seriously doubt they would have helped him. Lilly was still trying to run things and she clearly doesn't care about anyone outside the group. The least she would've done would be kick Ben out of the group, and if anyone was against it or wanted to help Ben, she'd probably snap and go around shooting people like she did outside the RV. But guess we'll never know, huh.

at least they would respect his honesty.

Lilly wasn't in a very cooperative mood, she'd probably just shot him in the face, Ben was scared of her for a reason, bitch is crazy, I'd like to see you in that situation admitting a crime to a paranoia-adled women with a gun.

Plus I bet Lilly would've just started a firefight, as soon as the bandits ambushed again, which would've happened as there was a limited supply of meds.

She was losing it and Ben's retardedness was pretty irrelevant.

• @Xarne said: You understand he's directly responsible for D/C's death and indirectly for Kenny's family ya? Half our group wiped out in one episode because of his 'dumb' mistake- all of it 100% avoidable.

If only we left the Motel sooner...
    Unless you were talking about Ben's mistake, personally I can't understand considering the bandits are heavily ruthless, they would've found our camp and raided us too.

Add Comment