User Avatar Image

What exactly did Ben do wrong?

posted by MakersWax on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

I get it, Ben was giving supplies to the bandits without anyone's consent. Wasn't he doing it to keep them from attacking the motel and killing the group? I must have missed something, because I thought he was doing it after Lilly accused him but didn't give a damn.

If the group needed to tithe the bandits to keep from getting raided, who cares who was doing it? What did I miss?

68 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Googolplexbyte said: Nope bandits knew about the motel and it was one of their alternative after the dairy went down, just like Clem's stalker said.

    Plus Lilly would of shot Ben in the face the second he said he'd made a deal with the bandits, she tried even when she didn't know it was him for certain, why wouldn't she when she did know? She was unstable from her dad's death.

    You're dealing in what-if's and the inner workings of Lily's mind, only Kirkman can do that:) Im giving you facts from Ep3

  • @MakersWax said: I get it, Ben was giving supplies to the bandits without anyone's consent. Wasn't he doing it to keep them from attacking the motel and killing the group? I must have missed something, because I thought he was doing it after Lilly accused him but didn't give a damn.

    If the group needed to tithe the bandits to keep from getting raided, who cares who was doing it? What did I miss?

    I agree with Lilly 100% on this - what he was doing was the same as putting a knife to someone's throat while they slept and then cutting it.

    As far as I'm concerned, willing or not, he was a mole from an enemy group.

  • @walkerbait00 said: right like i said lilly had nothing to do with why the bandits attacked it was ben and lily did what she had to do those bandits deserved what they got they were scumbags if ben had said something to the group than lee wouldnt have had to find the bag and remove it causing the bandits to attack the group

    No, bandits attacked because Lilly shot one... they were perfectly willing to make a deal and leave. Why would they want to lose a bunch a men and a constant flow of supplies?

    Also scumbags are to dealt with on one's own terms, Lilly's lucky everyone didn't die in that firefight.

  • @Googolplexbyte said: Lee fucking convinced a man to kill his own son ffs,.

    wait who did he convince to kill their own son

  • wow so you guys are cold, starving, risking your lives running through abandoned drugs stores trying to keep the ones you love and care for alive, some dude walks up, says gimme your stuff (mind you, both sides are armed) and your 1st reaction is to strike a deal...
    Damn guys, we're all behind keyboards, at least talk a good fight :)
    Tell me you'd rip his tongue out and shove it down his buddies throat before you let some BS like that happen

  • @Googolplexbyte said: No, bandits attacked because Lilly shot one... they were perfectly willing to make a deal and leave. Why would they want to lose a bunch a men and a constant flow of supplies?

    Also scumbags are to dealt with on one's own terms, Lilly's lucky everyone didn't die in that firefight.

    no before lilly shot thay had everyone on their knees with guns pointed at the back of their heads including the kids that is an attack thats why she shot there is no reasoning with people like that

  • @Cyreen said: Exactly, you don't deal with terrorists.

    What if before leaving the bandits had shot one of your group? Would that have been an acceptable loss? Lee was stalling them, that's all.

    However, Ben only delayed the inevitable by giving the bandits supplies.

    what if everyone had died in the firefight Lilly started, which should have happened if not for Lee and Carley's insane gun skills. Our gang was out numbered and out gunned, if they'd have been a might more organised or spotted Lilly everyone would've died not just your hypothetical single person, plus that single person would've probably been Ben for fucking with them earlier.

  • @Xarne said: You're dealing in what-if's and the inner workings of Lily's mind, only Kirkman can do that:) Im giving you facts from Ep3

    You can't deny that clem's stalker is proof that the bandit would've attacked the motel.

    And you can't deny Lilly shot at Ben without proof, there's no way she wouldn't have with proof, that makes no sense at all.

  • Outgunned?

    Please.

    They had a fortified position. And on one side... Ex-Military, a war reporter and the main character who's going to be asskickingly awesome... vs... a group of idiots from Save Lots... that's like the Lowes of this setting right?

    Lulz... Those bandits were outclassed.

  • @DreadMagus said: I agree with Lilly 100% on this - what he was doing was the same as putting a knife to someone's throat while they slept and then cutting it.

    As far as I'm concerned, willing or not, he was a mole from an enemy group.

    He was supplying them was his only choice, he stops bandits attack, he tells the group Lilly could legit kill him. He's a retard but he'd have been stuck no matter what.

Add Comment