User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS]So... what do you think is gonna happen to Kenny?

posted by Viser on - last edited - Viewed by 317 users

I'm pretty sure I didn't see a thread like this about Kenny (most are about Carley and Ben), so I was wondering, what do you people think is gonna happen to Kenny from now on?

I mean, the man just lost what was the most important thing to him. All the choices he ever made, he had his family's safety in mind, and now they're gone.
I've seen people saying he might commit suicide, but really, that would make it an overplayed card in the game, and although he is fairly depressed, Kenny doesn't strike me as the kind of man who would just kill himself... but I'm pretty sure that since he has nothing left to live for, he is gonna do something stupid.

Some people have said that Kenny might snap at Ben if the latter tells him what he did, and I can actually see that happening. If it came to that, though, I'd have to try and calm him down, and if it became worse, I'd have to take Ben's side, because I don't wanna see that kid dying anytime soon, don't want Doug's sacrifice to be in vain...

Personally, I think Kenny will stick around for a while, even though he's probably gonna do something that might jeopardize him or the group...

So... thoughts, speculations? C'mon people, this is my first thread =]

48 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Xarne said: um...ya. weird hth did I end up in here?

Ah I remember now- one thing I keep forgetting about Ep3 is that only Lee knows about Ben.
    So ya, as soon as Ep 4 starts up, Im running right over to Kenny: "Dude, remember that raid where we got ambushed and Duck got bit?" Then I'll step back and watch Kenny go medieval on Ben,
    but I for some reason I see Chuck getting into the middle of all this and killing Kenny...why?
    Cause it would be the least expected thing out of Chuck

Actually I think the complete opposite--Since Hobo Chuck shares a drink with Captain Kenny, I imagine they'll actually become buds...along with Urban Lee, of course.
    I'm not sure about telling Cpt. Ken about Slim Ben. I'll let Ben screw up first or Kenny figure it out. Then gang up on Slim.

I imagine Kenny might actually become a lot like Jim from the comics. Both lost their family, and both continued the struggle to survive. Kenny will get that boat, since he's so keen about the coast. It's his plan, so he'll stick to it like he told Lee. Who knows?

• I think you're right. Actually, come to think of it, that plan is all that remains. Take away Kenny's plan to get the boat, and what is left? What would he do, no family, no plan, there would be absolutely nothing left to Kenny. I think he will go against any other plan you might have (which I think actually happens in episode 4's trailer?) and would even leave the group just for the sake of getting the boat and proving himself that he succeded at doing something after failing his family (that's probably how he feels right now?). That makes sense, he will get the boat or die trying.

• @Viser said: I think you're right. Actually, come to think of it, that plan is all that remains. Take away Kenny's plan to get the boat, and what is left? What would he do, no family, no plan, there would be absolutely nothing left to Kenny. I think he will go against any other plan you might have (which I think actually happens in episode 4's trailer?) and would even leave the group just for the sake of getting the boat and proving himself that he succeded at doing something after failing his family (that's probably how he feels right now?). That makes sense, he will get the boat or die trying.

ya but that plan was to get his family on that boat, looking at Kenny at the end of Ep3 if he got a boat now it would be to jump off it into the ocean.
    TTGs does this all the time- they make characters who are assholes (to you) and then once they've given you enough shit and you get a chance to retailiate TTG puts them in a vulnerable place so that for you to get your just deserts, would look like kicking a man when he's down

• I'm shooting Kenny or sacrificing him if i get the chance, that way only Clem knows who i used to be. Not everyone trust a convicted felon or will forgive me being with a child just because "things got out of hand.'

• I felt awful for Kenny, he lost his entire family.

• @V1V4L4 said: I'm shooting Kenny or sacrificing him if i get the chance, that way only Clem knows who i used to be. Not everyone trust a convicted felon or will forgive me being with a child just because "things got out of hand.'

Its ZA brah, what are they going to do? Call the cops? lol

• @Xarne said: Its ZA brah, what are they going to do? Call the cops? lol

Lol, no.
    But the fact that i am a once convicted felon may hurt Clems chances of being safe from my mistakes.

• Kenny's going out in a blaze of glory.

• Kenny will be around to the final episode. The remaining members of the group will get to the coast, find a boat that won't start. Kenny will climb aboard, sit behind the wheel and wait for Lee to do all the work to figure out why the motor won't start. Lee will have to dive under the boat, in an attempt to fix the problem. This whole time, a herd of walkers will be shuffling down the street towards their location. Lee fixes the problem with the motor, at which point Kenny fires it up and pulls away from the coast, leaving the rest of the group standing there cursing his name, as the walkers close in. Kenny looks back as he sails away, then looks at the door to the cabin below deck as it opens and a half-dozen walkers emerge.... :p

Add Comment