User Avatar Image

2nd Season Villian

posted by AceStarr on - last edited - Viewed by 266 users

Just thinking

Would you love to see a Major Villian be an issue for Season 2 episodes if we have the same group Lee, Kenny Clem..etc?

Someone like a Governor who is even a greater threat then the zombies themselves?

Also what qualities would u love to see in this villian??

power hungry....insane...military mad man ...maybe all 3

28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • that would be cool but I think first they'd have to establish themselves somewhere strong enough the last them the season, get a few more people and with them and then around ep3 they find a neighboring outpost and ... it begins

• How about being trapped in the center of a major city and the villain is the zombies...... pure, freaking, survival.

• I would like to see a villain that has actually found a way to control the walkers and uses them for his or her own ends. The Governor sort of did that, but not really, and to have a villain with an army of walkers under their control in addition to several dozen humans would be interesting. I love the theme that evil people in the world don't change even during a zombie apocalypse, but adapt to it and start forming ways to exploit the situation for their own ends. Anything of that nature would be great in my opinion.

• It would be interesting if the group were to find a military facility, still held by military personnel, but all of the soldiers are horrible people, who put bandits to shame.

• @darknessofheart said: I would like to see a villain that has actually found a way to control the walkers and uses them for his or her own ends. The Governor sort of did that, but not really, and to have a villain with an army of walkers under their control in addition to several dozen humans would be interesting. I love the theme that evil people in the world don't change even during a zombie apocalypse, but adapt to it and start forming ways to exploit the situation for their own ends. Anything of that nature would be great in my opinion.

Evil thrives in a ZA as you probably know from the comics...but Lee's group would be chicken finger appetizers for any kind of organized group right now.
    As far as I can tell he's the only able bodied male around, I think Kenny is gonna be in deep depression, at least through Ep 4

• Yeah, I can definitely agree with that. Also, who knows who we might find at the end of that walkie talkie. The preview seems to be deliberately making is ambiguous if this man is good or bad, but Lee seems more ticked off than ever before at someone. This person might prove to be a truly deadly villain that might give the governor a run for his money or might just plain take his place.

• @Xarne said: Evil thrives in a ZA as you probably know from the comics...but Lee's group would be chicken finger appetizers for any kind of organized group right now.
    As far as I can tell he's the only able bodied male around, I think Kenny is gonna be in deep depression, at least through Ep 4

I agree Lee group now has to pick up some good warrior types. A sharp shooter or two. Somebody strong also a hand to hand fighter.

• I kinda like the mini-villains on route so far, it's more of a journey rather than a single obstacle and there's still two episodes to to go.

• They could go the Prototype/Prototype 2 route... next season's main villain is... LEE!

Add Comment