User Avatar Image

Refund!

posted by Lars80 on - last edited - Viewed by 974 users

I dont expect a refund on episode 1, 2 and 3. But who do i talk to about a refund for episode 4 and 5 that i paid for, but is not yet released?
I dont need the refund, but its the only way i can state that i think this game is crap.

66 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Lars80 said: I dont expect a refund on episode 1, 2 and 3. But who do i talk to about a refund for episode 4 and 5 that i paid for, but is not yet released?
    I dont need the refund, but its the only way i can state that i think this game is crap.

It's not crap, it's just pointless to play as an RPG/Choice game and just see it in your head as as interactive dialogue/movie

• @Lars80 said: I dont expect a refund on episode 1, 2 and 3. But who do i talk to about a refund for episode 4 and 5 that i paid for, but is not yet released?

*Grabs popcorn* This should be good. :D

• Would you rather a quality product for your money? A great story, no bugs, and a overall great game? Or something that is rushed with a predictable story, numerous bugs, and uninteresting characters?

If you can't be patient go play an FPS.

• User Avatar Image
    Thadeum BANNED

This game is very good, and very mature.

State me any other game where you can chop off a leg or a head by clicking multiple times on your target, with such gore details?

State me any other game where you have to decide who must live or die, including children?

Man, this game is awesome. Yes it's more an interactive movie, but you can replay it and it gets some replayability value.

• @MichaCHOW said: It's not crap, it's just pointless to play as an RPG/Choice game and just see it in your head as as interactive dialogue/movie

You are entitled to your opinion.
    And so am i.
    The game is crap.

• @Motordead said: Would you rather a quality product for your money? A great story, no bugs, and a overall great game? Or something that is rushed with a predictable story, numerous bugs, and uninteresting characters?

If you can't be patient go play an FPS.

I will go play an FPS.
    But as of right now i want a refund for episode 4 and 5 which has not been delivered. 1, 2 and 3 episodes is more than enough for me.

• @Thadeum said: Man, this game is awesome. Yes it's more an interactive movie, but you can replay it and it gets some replayability value.

:D:D:D:D Replay value is some about 2 pessos...

• @Thadeum said: State me any other game where you have to decide who must live or die, including children?

Actually, NOT TWG - you don't decide in TWG who must live and who must die :)

• @Lars80 said: You are entitled to your opinion.
    And so am i.
    The game is crap.

Than call Telltale support, send in a email, don't know what good will help you complaining on the forums.

So what is it you really wanted from a Telltale game?

• @Thadeum said: This game is very good, and very mature.

State me any other game where you can chop off a leg or a head by clicking multiple times on your target, with such gore details?

State me any other game where you have to decide who must live or die, including children?

Man, this game is awesome. Yes it's more an interactive movie, but you can replay it and it gets some replayability value.

The gore details are messed up and wrong.
    As far as i know i didnt make a single decision that decided who got to live or die. As of 3rd episode the decisions me and my friend made, made no difference to our game. Outcome is the same.

You can think this game is awesome.
    To me it is a mediocre movie, where i get to decide the dialouge. Outcome is the same though.

I respect that you think this game is awesome. But this is not what i paid for.

Add Comment