User Avatar Image

Change ONE thing in Episode 3. SPOILERS

posted by StrawberryRainPop on - last edited - Viewed by 732 users

I'm new, so i dont know how to make a poll. If someone wants to, that would be neat!

Heres mine.

Option to save Carley. She was the most important person in the game to me, other than Clem. How she went out was just flat out insulting...

I dont usually post on forums, but man. I had to talk to someone...

76 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Lars80 said: At this point that would probably make this game more interesting.
    The old group, but now as zombies.
    Make a nice little herd.

On a more serious note.
    Where do i go to get a refund for the episode 4 and 5 i paid for, but was not given yet?
    Its been long enough and i dont like what the game is offering, id like to stop here at episode 3.

I ate this hamburger, can I get a refund? I left the bun.

• I would have like the option to kill Lilly. C'mon she singlehanded started a witch hunt then
    killed one of the few people My Lee actually liked just because she didn't like her. I really wanted to blow her brains out.

• @Master of Aeons said: I ate this hamburger, can I get a refund? I left the bun.

Did you get a burger with a bun. Or is the bun still being made for you to eat later?

Dumbass.

• Well, I'm going to side with popular opinion and change the Carley/Doug death scene. Number of ways you could do this, but I'd say even if you're not given the option through dialogue to change what happens, I would add one of those target boxes on Lilly's arm, for example.. If the player acts quickly enough, then the it would influence her aim and uhh... hit Ben instead. Otherwise, Carley/Doug would take the bullet as expected.

Failing that, I really wish I could separate Carley/Doug. Just because Doug died in episode 3 doesn't mean Carley had to (and vice versa).

• minor/cosmetic change:

Let Clem shoot the walker in the cage with her. Lee taught her how to shoot earlier. Sure she's shaky, but best way to get a taste for killin' is to get your first head-shot in :p

• @Lars80 said: Did you get a burger with a bun. Or is the bun still being made for you to eat later?

Dumbass.

Is this a stupid metaphor based on a stupid problem?

• @Master of Aeons said: Is this a stupid metaphor based on a stupid problem?

Your the one talking about the burger you ate earlier.
    Its to bad you got it without a bun. But this isnt fhe forum to complain.
    If you have a problem with the walking dead game, then you have come to the right place.

• So his problem was having to wait for the next episodes?

• @Lars80 said: Your the one talking about the burger you ate earlier.
    Its to bad you got it without a bun. But this isnt fhe forum to complain.
    If you have a problem with the walking dead game, then you have come to the right place.

Okay. The metaphor is that you ate half a burger. You finished halfway and demanded your money back. You went to see the manager and said, "Look, there's still the bun left. I'm entitled to a refund." The manager laughed at you.

End metaphor.

Stop trying to plumb the mysteries of the unfinished buns.

• @Master of Aeons said: Okay. The metaphor is that you ate half a burger. You finished halfway and demanded your money back. You went to see the manager and said, "Look, there's still the bun left. I'm entitled to a refund." The manager laughed at you.

End metaphor.

Stop trying to plumb the mysteries of the unfinished buns.

If the burger tasted like shit, and you came back with it half eaten you would probably get a new burger. Or a refund.
    Then again, i dont know what policy they have where you live.

Since you want to discuss burgers.

Add Comment