User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS]So... what do you think is gonna happen to Kenny?

posted by Viser on - last edited - Viewed by 545 users

I'm pretty sure I didn't see a thread like this about Kenny (most are about Carley and Ben), so I was wondering, what do you people think is gonna happen to Kenny from now on?

I mean, the man just lost what was the most important thing to him. All the choices he ever made, he had his family's safety in mind, and now they're gone.
I've seen people saying he might commit suicide, but really, that would make it an overplayed card in the game, and although he is fairly depressed, Kenny doesn't strike me as the kind of man who would just kill himself... but I'm pretty sure that since he has nothing left to live for, he is gonna do something stupid.

Some people have said that Kenny might snap at Ben if the latter tells him what he did, and I can actually see that happening. If it came to that, though, I'd have to try and calm him down, and if it became worse, I'd have to take Ben's side, because I don't wanna see that kid dying anytime soon, don't want Doug's sacrifice to be in vain...

Personally, I think Kenny will stick around for a while, even though he's probably gonna do something that might jeopardize him or the group...

So... thoughts, speculations? C'mon people, this is my first thread =]

48 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • My hope- Lee and Kenny and Clem all escape and find a army safe zone and Kenny finds a new family.

My expectation- Kenny goes out in a blaze of glory, chopping apart zombies and and screaming Duck and Katjaas name.

• I thought Kenny was a commercial fisherman. Just get him to a boat he'll be fine. His first love is the sea anyways.

If Kenny flips out and Kills Ben then heads off in a boat that would be win-win for me. I despise both of them. Kenny for leaving me to die on multiple occasions and Ben for being a traitor.

• I think Kenny will become a hardcore zombie terminator.

With Duck and Kat gone, he has only Lee and Clem and some dead weight.

I could see him focusing on Lee/Clem as surrogates for what he lost.

And we all know Kenny is hardcore when it comes to protecting people that matter to him.

• Depends. Is a man measured by his motivation, or does having nothing to lose free him?

• Well, Kat had him help Lee/Clem on more than one occasion... he'd probably do it because he'd know Kat would want him to.

It seems Kat/Duck were his only motivation.

• With K/D gone he may just give up, surviving was all for them, he sacrificed for them and now that they're gone he may feel as if he has no one. He still won't shut up about that damn boat though, I feel like he might leave us or die defending us.

• Well, I kind of like him more now that he is totally depressed and dispossessed. He seems to have stopped looking down on Lee(not caring about his past and bullying Lee around). At least for the moment.

Hard to tell how he'll act in the future. Possibly he'll find some nutty way to pin the blame on Lee over what happened to his family, especially if you shot Duck yourself. Or maybe he'll just kill himself in the sewers once his dream of sailing to the sunset is finally crushed.

In any case, he'll die.

• who knows he may even redirect energy and make his new purpose in life to help Lee and *his* (temp) family now escape

• @Master of Aeons said: Depends. Is a man measured by his motivation, or does having nothing to lose free him?

That depends on the man.

• @Cyreen said: That depends on the man.

Oh, I wondered why this thread disappeared. Yay, more reading.

Kenny dedicated everything to family. I can't imagine he won't spend the next episode wholly out of it.

Add Comment