User Avatar Image

The New Team Sucks????

posted by AceStarr on - last edited - Viewed by 995 users

Really the New Team Chuck,Omid,Christa

Could you really survive a zombie apoc with em???

I have to say i dont think so

Lee might wanna break off with Kenny and Clem and get a boat to a Island lol

65 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • In a zombie apocalypse you don't really have a lot of choise who you team up with, all help is welcome even if it's just to cap someone in the leg to keep the zombies of your own ass (s2-ep3 reference). It'll all work out!

• What do you say about Ben and Chuck, because when they asked me about what's wrong with them I told them Kenny's story, but I don't know the others:confused:

• I honestly think I don't know enough about the new people yet to judge.

I mean, sure we've talked but I haven't seen them in a fight and I haven't seen them hungry.

Christa seems forceful, I just pray she's not Lily 2.0.
    Omid seems alright and cheerful, hopefully he isn't hiding anything
    Kenny is a bro and if Lee helps him get over what happened, he will be a big help.
    Not really seen Ben fight, doesn't really seem to contribute much to the group.
    Finally Chuck seems wise and helpful but may turn nasty. Maybe when he loses his temper or gets drunk?

• @Ultraa said: What do you say about Ben and Chuck, because when they asked me about what's wrong with them I told them Kenny's story, but I don't know the others:confused:

Don't know. I chose "..." and when I did Clem then said the rest of the group was okay. I just didn't want to be on record as saying Kenny, Ben or Chuck was okay.

• Most likely it won't happen, but my preference from now on is for Lee, Clem and Kenny to go it alone. I can't imagine Kenny lasting the whole distance though. If Ben survives episode 4 it will be a travesty.

These new guys are just... blargh. I know it's too early to have such condemning opinion, but they are nowhere near as half as endearing as the original group and they don't seem particularly trustworthy.

• @Ajlan31 said: Charles and Omid are okay,i don't like Christa, She is Lilly V.2.0

Yeah, she came off as to bloody abrasive so I was like..later for her. Plus I am pretty sure she is pregnant.

I think that has to do with her stand off attitude and why Omid was so happy to see a little girl, and also why he got so upset when you saved him instead of his wife.

The last thing the group needs is a husband/wife team like Kenny and his wife. When families get into groups its bad news. If anyone dies the others go crazy rouge.

• User Avatar Image
    mz3

we lost every good characters .we lost every thing
    carley:as shooter but she is dead
    katjaa:as vet or doctor but she is dead
    lilly:as very good shooter but she isn't here

what we have ?
    christa:as stupid bit*h
    omid:god damnit I don't want talk a bout this
    chuck: he's groggy

• @mz3 said: we lost every good characters .we lost every thing
    carley:as shooter but she is dead
    katjaa:as vet or doctor but she is dead
    lilly:as very good shooter but she isn't here

what we have ?
    christa:as stupid bit*h
    omid:god damnit I don't want talk a bout this
    chuck: he's groggy

I still think chuck is a child molester.

Seriously. This man had candy ready on his person and he sneaks off telling little girls they are going to die.

Who does that?

I mean I know he did the whole "I don't want to see another little girl die" bit but...there is something sneaky about him.

• I think Chuck is the guy on the radio.

• I love how in this game almost everyone is a perfect ahole to you at the start...but it's you who has to prove yourself to them

Add Comment