User Avatar Image

How Ben wasn't seen in the episode 4 trailer?

posted by Mrwalto69 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

Ben is never seen in episode 4's trailer the only thing is someones jeans and hand when Lee is talking to the group but it's obvious it's not the clothes Ben is wearing , do you think they are going to kill Ben off?

43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • you see his legs at the bottom left of the screen

• Well we know if Kenny ever figures out that Ben was the traitor...

:rolleyes:

• Hopefully he's dead. Though Chuck was barely seen in the ep 3 preview, but he was around more than Omid and Christa. So, I guess Ben could still have a major part.

• I wouldn't read to much into it.

Hell at the beginning of the EP3 Start screen we see duck waving with a smile from the train.

That didn't and can't happen according to the episode I played.

• I hope he doesn't die, sure what happened really sucks but I would hate to see the kid die, in short I dont want to see our shattered group loose another person.

• @Kelium said: I hope he doesn't die, sure what happened really sucks but I would hate to see the kid die, in short I dont want to see our shattered group loose another person.

Well they will hehe that's why it's called the walking dead :P people will die and join ;)

• ben possibly will be killed for betraying us back in the motor inn, christa will definatly die in episode 4 probally as seen in the trailer by suicide, omid is very injured and i expect him to be left behind or die by walkers, kenny will snap eventually, chuck i dont feel will stick around forever but he is a survivor, lee and clementine are the 2 i just dont know about besides the ending of episode 3 where someone has clementines other walkie talkie (possibly negan from the comic book who kills glenn)

• @Luigi01080 said: ben possibly will be killed for betraying us back in the motor inn, christa will definatly die in episode 4 probally as seen in the trailer by suicide, omid is very injured and i expect him to be left behind or die by walkers, kenny will snap eventually, chuck i dont feel will stick around forever but he is a survivor, lee and clementine are the 2 i just dont know about besides the ending of episode 3 where someone has clementines other walkie talkie (possibly negan from the comic book who kills glenn)

I don't think that the writers would kill both Christa and Omid in this episode. I feel that this is more of a build up before the climax of Episode 5 so I'm not really expecting many deaths. Maybe the death of Omid, and showing Christa taking it badly if the trailer is accurate, the death of Ben saved for Episode 5 as much as I'd hate to see him die I think he will just because whenever people have said they wanted a character to die that character died 1-2 episodes later, I also don't think Kenny will figure out that Ben caused everything until the end of the episode as a cliffhanger. Clem and Lee are safe for this episode at least.

Comic Book Spoilers:

Couldn't be Negan. Negan is up in Washington about 1 or 2 years later. Also should be more wary of spoilers, other people might want to read it themselves and not see it from you.

• @3gam said: Couldn't be Negan. Negan is up in Washington about 1 or 2 years later. Also should be more wary of spoilers, other people might want to read it themselves and not see it from you.

Seriously. Glenn's dead? Man, I need to catch up on the books.

• User Avatar Image
    mz3

Yeh .that was a good point.

Add Comment