User Avatar Image

How Could Things Possibly Get Worse?

posted by Red Panda on - last edited - Viewed by 589 users

Ep. 4 & 5 are supposed to be as bad, or worse, but I'm wondering how.

From the preview, nothing excites me.

After seeing all the characters I care about gone, except Clem, I'm a lot more jaded than before.

I could care less if Omid dies of an infection or Christa offs herself.

Chuck? Pfft!

The mysterious man really isn't that scary. I mean, take the damn walkie talkie and all ties are cut.

In this dangerous world, why would I bother looking for him?

Clem will just have to not see her parents. They're probably dead. She has to deal with it.

But all that said, I'm guessing Clem with be kidnapped or something. What else could match the death of Carley and the others?

40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • [paranoia]I'm so suspicious of everyone right now except for Ben. That's where they're going to get us. He's going to try and hurt Clem. right when we least suspect it [/paranoia]

• @CapnJay said: [paranoia]I'm so suspicious of everyone right now except for Ben. That's where they're going to get us. He's going to try and hurt Clem. right when we least suspect it [/paranoia]

you can tell Clementine to be careful of ben

• they could cancel the series after Ep4

• It be nice if they threw a curve-ball into the mix, like something happens that may or may not have triggered/activated the virus in Lee. And even though we're not sure of his status, his health is going and as bad as it is- it seems different than what happened to Duck.

The possibilities with this are vast, fighting to stay in the group and trying to keep the groups trust and faith while at the same time, trying to figure out what to do should you die because you don't want clem to be alone, while at the same time trying to find a way to keep yourself alive or stay healthy long enough to achieve what little you can with the time you have left. And if possible, cure yourself as unlikely as it may seem at the time. It would be fresh and it would be cool.

But seeing how chapter 3 showed us that our choices don;t matter and so forth, this turn of events would be a waste.

• @JabbaDaHuttX7 said: Andrea was more popular than Shane?

{Off Topic}
    here in Brazil, 95% of people wanted Shane death. (I do not): D

(Topic)
    I doubt somehow that episode makes me feel sad In my group the only ones that I care about are Clem and Kenny, but if Kenny die, I will not be surprised.

• @FoxxyFox said: But Shane is like the Lilly in this game... also in a game like this, we need a troublemaker and Lilly was that part. You can love or hate her...

I dont agree.
    I thought Lilly was reasonable up untill she shot Carley in the cheek.

• @JabbaDaHuttX7 said: Andrea was more popular than Shane?

I think Andrea grew in season 2.
    While Shane became more and more hated. What Shane did to Otiz is unforgivable.

Add Comment