User Avatar Image

Change ONE thing in Episode 3. SPOILERS

posted by StrawberryRainPop on - last edited - Viewed by 681 users

I'm new, so i dont know how to make a poll. If someone wants to, that would be neat!

Heres mine.

Option to save Carley. She was the most important person in the game to me, other than Clem. How she went out was just flat out insulting...

I dont usually post on forums, but man. I had to talk to someone...

76 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Master of Aeons said: Is this a stupid metaphor based on a stupid problem?

Your the one talking about the burger you ate earlier.
    Its to bad you got it without a bun. But this isnt fhe forum to complain.
    If you have a problem with the walking dead game, then you have come to the right place.

• So his problem was having to wait for the next episodes?

• @Lars80 said: Your the one talking about the burger you ate earlier.
    Its to bad you got it without a bun. But this isnt fhe forum to complain.
    If you have a problem with the walking dead game, then you have come to the right place.

Okay. The metaphor is that you ate half a burger. You finished halfway and demanded your money back. You went to see the manager and said, "Look, there's still the bun left. I'm entitled to a refund." The manager laughed at you.

End metaphor.

Stop trying to plumb the mysteries of the unfinished buns.

• @Master of Aeons said: Okay. The metaphor is that you ate half a burger. You finished halfway and demanded your money back. You went to see the manager and said, "Look, there's still the bun left. I'm entitled to a refund." The manager laughed at you.

End metaphor.

Stop trying to plumb the mysteries of the unfinished buns.

If the burger tasted like shit, and you came back with it half eaten you would probably get a new burger. Or a refund.
    Then again, i dont know what policy they have where you live.

Since you want to discuss burgers.

• At half? You'd get laughed at.

More like after one bite.

• Exactly. The metaphor is you ate half a burger and said "I'm sorry, this burger is only manure and a bun. I can't possibly eat more than 3/4 of it. Can I get all of my money back?"

Where *I* come from, we know when someone - like their burger - is full of shit and deserve nothing.

• Am I the only one who is not mad at TTG for killing Carley? Don't get me wrong, it was shocking, but think about the world these people are now living in - yes a fantasy world - anyone could get killed at any moment. Most of us would be like Lily and freak out. Only a few would be cool and calm like Lee.

Get over it people! I understand being shocked, but calling it a bad game because this chick dies?

• Like they said in the Playing Dead, that moment was meant to make you feel powerless over your decisions.
    WHY DOES NO ONE CARE ABOUT DOUG. >:C

• One thing...yeah I'm gonna have to go with a way to save Carley/Doug (Doug in my case). But it would be like having Kenny to come with you in Episode 4. You have to say an exact statement.

• You can't have control over everything that happens,lee isnt a god that can foresee things and rewind the past,simply put shit happens! Carley got shot,it was sad,it was tragic but there was nothing lee could do about it

Add Comment