User Avatar Image

Shooting the Girl in the street

posted by Love88 on - last edited - Viewed by 6K users

Okay so when Lee and Kenny are out hunting for supplies and the girl comes out screaming, and you have the choice to either shoot or not shoot, what did you decide and how does it effect the story?

I chose to leave her as a distraction, I thought the zombies might come after me.

143 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • and try for a 20 item supply run

• @YamiRaziel said: What's so difficult to understand? I shot the girl because I still have some humanity left. Kenny wouldn't, but I'm sure that he will pull a Shane on me if his life depends on that.

If you shoot the girl, Kenny will proudly confess to the group. There's a difference between doing what's necessary and bragging about it. Kenny is an idiot. Even his wife doesn't agree with him.

Yami, I played through that the other day and I didn't see Kenny beaming with pride - I saw him leveling back disgust. He brings up the girl in town to illustrate to Lilly that Macon is a waste of time - that it is about time to leave (counter to her suggestion to stay through the winter).

Based upon the choices with Kenny regarding his own son, I am confident that he will do what is necessary for the survival of the group. Anyone who isn't disappointed of what the ZA has made them do - of what they have become, is insane. EVERYONE has done something unscrupulous in the name of survival.

• Left the girl, she should've ran straight instead of in circles.

Got 20 supplies though, but I don't see how that affects the story besides a bit of dialogue.

• @YamiRaziel said: What's so difficult to understand? I shot the girl because I still have some humanity left. Kenny wouldn't, but I'm sure that he will pull a Shane on me if his life depends on that.

If you shoot the girl, Kenny will proudly confess to the group. There's a difference between doing what's necessary and bragging about it. Kenny is an idiot. Even his wife doesn't agree with him.

Proudly confess??? Wut?

Kenny said what had happened to illustrate how bad things were in Macon now. He was basically sayin the only reason we got what we did was because a poor girl died. He wasn't proud about it at all.

• @DarkCrisis said: At the end game rankings with other players I was honestly shocked that the majority (by a lot) left her to die in agony.

Where was the humanity and mercy?

Bites are 100% lethal and you can not save her. People will get non-zombie illnesses and when cholera spreads amongst your group, tell me how merciful it was to shoot someone who was going to die five minutes after you met her instead of getting enough antibiotics. There are no 'best' options in TWD universe.

• @DarkCrisis said: At the end game rankings with other players I was honestly shocked that the majority (by a lot) left her to die in agony.

Where was the humanity and mercy?

Two episodes earlier. :cool:

• it would have been selfish of that woman to have asked (if she somehow could) us to risk our lives to end hers sooner, i gave irene the gun no risk to me and the only cost was one bullet, but i left the woman on the street to die, because the risk to us far outweighs any reward she could gain

• There was just as much chance of Irene drawing walkers as the girl in the street. Lee was at risk at that point anyway if he couldn't get over trailer(with or without Kenny's help). Kenny was fine. Worse case scenario, Kenny leaves the pharmacy for another day and leaves Lee to be munched, but that could have played out whether Lee took the shot or not.

• @Cyreen said: There was just as much chance of Irene drawing walkers as the girl in the street. Lee was at risk at that point anyway if he couldn't get over trailer(with or without Kenny's help). Kenny was fine. Worse case scenario, Kenny leaves the pharmacy for another day and leaves Lee to be munched, but that could have played out whether Lee took the shot or not.

seriously:confused: :rolleyes: there was a small risk with irene since you had killed the nearby zombies, the woman on the street had the dead hanging off her

• @thestalkinghead said: seriously:confused: :rolleyes: there was a small risk with irene since you had killed the nearby zombies, the woman on the street had the dead hanging off her

That depends on how you played that scene. If you refused to give her the gun and she shoots herself in the parking lot after the balcony breaks, they have to make a run for the car as the walkers arrive.

Add Comment