User Avatar Image

2nd Season Villian

posted by AceStarr on - last edited - Viewed by 577 users

Just thinking

Would you love to see a Major Villian be an issue for Season 2 episodes if we have the same group Lee, Kenny Clem..etc?

Someone like a Governor who is even a greater threat then the zombies themselves?

Also what qualities would u love to see in this villian??

power hungry....insane...military mad man ...maybe all 3

28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Season 2 can probably show what happened to the Woodbury survivors after the Governor led an attack on the prison. Maybe Lilly will end up as a zombie, or she ends up like Shane. If the latter happens, it would probably be because she became psychologically damaged after killing Lori and Judith Grimes. She wouldn’t have to mention it, the player would just know.

• Id like a villain with split personalities. Calm and polite half the time, while a psycho killer the other half of the time. Sometimes helps the group, sometimes tries to kill them. He should be very unpredictable.

• I like the idea of a control freak in the group obsessed with survival who starts off in an alliance with the protagonist. Slowly though the world corrupts him and puts his already control freakish tendencies into overdrive and just becomes tyrannical. An example would be like getting rid of people who are slowing down the group, killing people on sight as he always expects an attack or other such things as out of his own experience and fear he just gets worst.

• @Noname215 said: Season 2 can probably show what happened to the Woodbury survivors after the Governor led an attack on the prison. Maybe Lilly will end up as a zombie, or she ends up like Shane. If the latter happens, it would probably be because she became psychologically damaged after killing Lori and Judith Grimes. She wouldn’t have to mention it, the player would just know.

I've had the same idea for who knows how long! Although instead of killing off Lilly, I would have made her the protagonist and have this new group be her redemption.

• I like the idea of Season 2 being led by a repentant Lily.

• @Noname215 said: Lilly.

That would be interesting Lilly as the villian change after being with the Govornor. She would death kill Kenny if he still around. She would even lead her personal army against the group that would be amazing.

Plus if Lee alive you can see the results of if you left her on the road or took her in the van after what she did murdering Carley/Doug that would be very amazing to see her reaction with you as Lee.

• @Ultraa said: Or what if the zombies become smart, you know realise how t use a gun ect. I think that wouldn't be difficult

I saw that movie. :P

The clouds should just open up. Enter "The Great D*ck in The Sky." The end. :D

• I'd love to play this villian, to see how the main character becomes the villian.

"No man chooses evil because it is evil; he only mistakes it for happiness, the good he seeks." - Mary Wollstoncraft - This quote can be found on page 213 of "Rise Of The Governor".

• I would like a villain who is like Gus from BB. Calm, collected and incredibly far thinking. He demands total power and respect. Who rules his group with a iron fist.

Add Comment