User Avatar Image

Is this game worth playing still?

posted by Motordead on - last edited - Viewed by 694 users

Like title says.

34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I wanna be there when episode 5 unfolds... and I will be! :)

• yes, for sure, i think TWD game has one of the best stories of any game i have played, personally i would rate the experience of playing the game higher than reading the comic (first hardback at least) and equally as good (but for different reasons) as the TV show, i may have some complaints about the game and i have said my bit (along with loads of other people) so i don't want to dwell on the bad when there i so much good, and i know the worst part about TWD game is that it will eventually end and i wont have any new TWD game to play (first world problem)

• lol you need a poll to decide if you gonna keep playing?

• It is very good as an Story driven/pointclick game and i will keep buying/playing all the eps, yes the next season too if there is one.

But yea like stated in alot of posts im kinda dissapointed that alot of the game's important parts are linear and my choices won't change nothing but what my character says/thinks about that, you know instead of actually doing something.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

I find the question very valid. But if you're turned off by sudden, shocking, random and violent deaths of the most beloved characters - as you could very well be - then, please:

Don't watch zombie movies.
    Don't read The Walking Dead comics.
    Don't watch the TV show.
    Don't play the game.

• User Avatar Image
    Ern

@Maugly said: 3rd option please: this game does not stand for what it claims, but I'll buy next ep anyway.

^This

Edit: Its not the deaths but the fact choices don't matter. The deaths of characters didn't help as most of the choices which weren't moral were directed towards these characters so it feels like season 2 begun already tbh as only Kenny and Clem were there from the start.

It was a great story and emotional experience but im already preparing my eulogies for omar and his girl

• @Vainamoinen said: I find the question very valid. But if you're turned off by sudden, shocking, random and violent deaths of the most beloved characters - as you could very well be - then, please:

Don't watch zombie movies.
    Don't read The Walking Dead comics.
    Don't watch the TV show.
    Don't play the game.

Agreed.

• NO! its s*** now, killing carley and no way to stop it through choice has ruined the whole thing for me, FU TTG pile of f***** crock

• @jojimbo said: NO! its s*** now, killing carley and no way to stop it through choice has ruined the whole thing for me, FU TTG pile of f***** crock

These are actually starting to be funny.

• @jojimbo said: NO! its s*** now, killing carley and no way to stop it through choice has ruined the whole thing for me, FU TTG pile of f***** crock

Needs more !!!!!!!!s.

Add Comment