posted by DreadMagus on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

Carley? :(

Was it Drama?

Was it planned from the beginning?

Was it budget cuts?

Was it a short straw draw by the VAs?

Who would really know this answer?

Do we really want to know the answer?

Personally, I think the entire story was set in stone before they even started coding.

51 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Carley was a good shot, and a good woman. She was one of us. She was a woman who loved the outdoors - and radios, and as a journalist, she reported the crimes of Southern Georgia, from Macon to Savannah and up to Atlanta.

She died, she died as so many young women of her generation, before her time. In your wisdom, Lord, you took her as you took so many bright flowering young men at Khe Sanh, at Langdok, at Hill 364. These young men gave their lives. And so would Carley. Carley, who loved radios.

And so, Carley Nicole Vigil, in accordance with what we think your dying wishes might well have been, we commit your final mortal remains to the bosom of the Atlantic Ocean, which you loved so well. Good night, sweet princess.

• @Master of Aeons said: Carley was a good shot, and a good woman. She was one of us. She was a woman who loved the outdoors - and radios, and as a journalist, she reported the crimes of Southern Georgia, from Macon to Savannah and up to Atlanta.

She died, she died as so many young women of her generation, before her time. In your wisdom, Lord, you took her as you took so many bright flowering young men at Khe Sanh, at Langdok, at Hill 364. These young men gave their lives. And so would Carley. Carley, who loved radios.

And so, Carley Nicole Vigil, in accordance with what we think your dying wishes might well have been, we commit your final mortal remains to the bosom of the Atlantic Ocean, which you loved so well. Good night, sweet princess.

God damnit! You f*cking asshole! It's a f*cking travesty with you, man! And what was that sh*t about Vietnam?! What the f*ck does anything have to do with Vietnam?! What the f*ck are you talking about?!!

• @Viden said: God damnit! You f*cking asshole! It's a f*cking travesty with you, man! And what was that sh*t about Vietnam?! What the f*ck does anything have to do with Vietnam?! What the f*ck are you talking about?!!

I truly doubt any insult was intended.

• @Cyreen said: I truly doubt any insult was intended.

I was actually following up on the Big Lebowski reference... :o

F*ck it, dude. Let's go bowling.

• I'd tell Cyreen she's out of her element, but I don't want to get hit again.

• User Avatar Image
    shammack Telltale Staff

I am the walrus.

• @Viden said: I was actually following up on the Big Lebowski reference... :o

Sorry, for all I knew you were a Vet.

@Viden said: I'd tell Cyreen she's out of her element, but I don't want to get hit again.

You're right, but don't make me demote you.

• I wish i never bought episode three.......
    no point in finishing the series now.......
    might as well just shoot lee too.....
    right in the face....

You know on second thought... I wouldnt feel so bad if i could just mourn her death.... let me mourn..... instead all i get is fondness, oh look a train! guess I will forget she ever existed and have a drink with a hobo and then play barber.

You want to fix it? TELLTALE next episode let me mourn the deaths in Episode three! please.... I beg you...... You monsters......

Props for evoking this much emotion from people though.......
    even if it was cheap and a low blow..... deep breath regret is all I know

Add Comment