User Avatar Image

Do the chalk drawings/final drawing change?

posted by -Anna- on - last edited - Viewed by 394 users

I was wondering if there is a connection between how you treat Clementine and her chalk drawings/final drawing.

For example, I have been treating Clementine nicely. Coincidentally, her drawings have been brightly coloured, and featured flowers. Has anyone been treating Clementine harshly (and letting her watch you kill people etc.) who could comment on this?

If there is no connection, I think it would be neat if Telltale included such a connection. c:

12 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It would be neat if TTG added little, subtle differences around the game dependent upon your actions. I have two polar opposite Lee's and the drawings seemed the same to me. I just think the chalk drawings are there to imply that the kids are really bored and playing, just to add atmosphere.

    To be fair, I've treated Clemmy nicely in both of them, but in one she's seen me kill almost everything that moved. Maybe it's because I haven't made her cry, yet, or something. TTG? More atmosphere? :D

  • Yeah, I haven't seen any videos of Clem crying though. Anyone made her cry as yet?

  • @NessaT said: Yeah, I haven't seen any videos of Clem crying though. Anyone made her cry as yet?

    I've read someone say they made her cry by implying to her that her parents were dead. Personally, I have yet to do that. :D

  • I don't have the heart to try it.

  • @DreadMagus said: I don't have the heart to try it.

    I have the heart, but I'm just too lazy to play the entire series from the start. :cool:

  • @Dead_Man_Walking said: I've read someone say they made her cry by implying to her that her parents were dead. Personally, I have yet to do that. :D

    I think that when you show her the map and you tell her the plan, if you say you'll look for a boat she'll ask about finding her parents, and apparently there's the option to say they're dead. Not sure if that's really correct, but anyways... you don't really imply it, you say it to her face and that's just evil =(

  • Yeah man... don't think I can make her cry either. Makes my Lee look bad - and people actually respect him more because he is good with Clem.

  • I'm not sure what would be worse, being blunt and saying the chances of her parents being alive is slim to none but finding out they are ok, or telling her the whole time that her parents are looking for her and we will find them only to find them dead and/or zombified

  • @Dead_Man_Walking said: It would be neat if TTG added little, subtle differences around the game dependent upon your actions. I have two polar opposite Lee's and the drawings seemed the same to me. I just think the chalk drawings are there to imply that the kids are really bored and playing, just to add atmosphere.

    To be fair, I've treated Clemmy nicely in both of them, but in one she's seen me kill almost everything that moved. Maybe it's because I haven't made her cry, yet, or something. TTG? More atmosphere? :D

    Well, I just requested this feature to the FAQ thread. Maybe Telltale will take this idea in to consideration. c:

    Yeah, the chalk is definitely atmospheric. It is nice to see that the characters are interacting with their environment!

    It would be interesting to see how your second Clementine develops. :P

  • It's nearly impossible to treat her badly or for her to be upset with Lee.

    But there's no change noted as of yet.

Add Comment