User Avatar Image

Chuck (Charles if you're fancy)

posted by Cyreen on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users

As requested. Nope, he's not Terry St. John and no, that wasn't his family picture in the cab of the train. What's your take on the man of mystery, our bum guru, the candyman? Theories and predictions on his past, future and ETD?

31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I like Chuck and his good advice, I also appreciate his musical talent :)
    The theory that he is a threat to Clem doesn't fit for me. Why would he advice Lee to take precautions so that she his harder to grab and also to make her proficient in the use of a gun so that she can deal with someone that is a danger to her? very contradictory.

It also sadly a sad reflection on society these days that a lot of peoples reaction to a kindly old man and a couple taking an interest in the welfare of a child must mean that they have unnatural desires towards her.

Although I'm totally convinced that the walkie talkie creep is a pedo :(

• @Xarne said: I found it weird people thought the engineer's picture was Chuck's family.
    Chuck was living in the boxcar, the picture was taped right next to the dead engineer in the engine room

Maybe Chuck was the engineer?
    Maybe his little girl was eaten by walkers?
    Maybe the Hobo died in the crash?
    Maybe Chuck lost it and traded clothes with the dead Hobo? (He'd have to be crazy to do that)

Yeah... yeah...

• @FarmerJoe said: I like Chuck and his good advice, I also appreciate his musical talent :)
    The theory that he is a threat to Clem doesn't fit for me. Why would he advice Lee to take precautions so that she his harder to grab and also to make her proficient in the use of a gun so that she can deal with someone that is a danger to her? very contradictory.

It also sadly a sad reflection on society these days that a lot of peoples reaction to a kindly old man and a couple taking an interest in the welfare of a child must mean that they have unnatural desires towards her.

Although I'm totally convinced that the walkie talkie creep is a pedo :(

I think the majority of people have those kinds of reactions because it's a freaking zombie apocalypse and they're all doing what they can to protect little Clementine, so I guess having those reaction does make sense. You can't really trust anyone on a zombie apocalypse, that's been proven over and over again already.

• @DreadMagus said:
    Maybe Chuck lost it and traded clothes with the dead Hobo? (He'd have to be crazy to do that)

So Chuck is really the engineer in hobo's clothes...and he has been using this ruse to lure people near the train...that sneaky bastard!

• He has a dark secret yet to be told.
    But I love him. He's a baws in the group, With that guitar and all.

• @Xarne said: So Chuck is really the engineer in hobo's clothes...and he has been using this ruse to lure people near the train...that sneaky bastard!

Maybe he's a cannibal?:confused:

• @DreadMagus said: Maybe he's a cannibal?:confused:

Pfft... been there, done that. Worse, Chuck was a country singer in his day; between booze and broads, he drank himself into exile.

• omg what if he's a country singing cannibal?

• @Xarne said: omg what if he's a country singing cannibal?

Picture Danny singing. *shudder*

• I want Chuck to use his guitar to serenade the herd and lead them out of Savannah in the style of the pied piper. This will leave the city safe so Lee and Clem can find her parents in safety :D

Add Comment