User Avatar Image

The New Team Sucks????

posted by AceStarr on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users

Really the New Team Chuck,Omid,Christa

Could you really survive a zombie apoc with em???

I have to say i dont think so

Lee might wanna break off with Kenny and Clem and get a boat to a Island lol

65 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • My take on him was he was a little too peppy. But something else I was thinking, there's blood on his pants after his jump, so not only did he break a bone, it's probably sticking out somewhere. That's going to require medical assistance fast, but it sounds like infection has already set in, based on that small Christa/Kenny dialogue. I think he's just the catalyst to get Christa into the group; she'll have no one and no choice at that point, esp in her condition.

• @Are You Sewious said: I like Omid, he seems like the guy who won't make this completely serious and a power struggle. I think Christa can really offer something considering Kenny's being an a**hole (To be fair, bad day at the office) But CHUCK?!?!

1. His entry was so stupid - Already walked around and introduced himself with non of the others caring to tell you
    2. He's a fucking wierdo - He's got a 'way' with Clementine didn't he...
    3. What does he offer? - Maybe, he can be like a Dale except more open minded?

Well, I'll try my best here.

1. Since he just came up to everyone else, they probably thought he had introduced himself to Lee already? Plus, the way he comes up to makes you wonder if you're in danger or not at that moment, that was pretty cool.

2. I didn't quite understand what you meant there, but she's an adorable little kid, isn't she? That's a rare sight in a ZA. He's probably just concerned about her not dying.

3. What does he offer? Aside from advice that's probably gonna help Lee keep Clementine alive for a longer period of time? And he's got candy, man. CANDY.

• Studies show 9/10 pedo use candy as their weapon of choice.
    Just kidding, I think Chuck is going to be the right hand man Lee needs to finish the season

• I think Chuck is either going to be a hero or a villain. No middle ground.

• @Xarne said: My take on him was he was a little too peppy. But something else I was thinking, there's blood on his pants after his jump, so not only did he break a bone, it's probably sticking out somewhere.

If that was the case, he wouldn't have been running on it and he wouldn't have made the train. I think it's a similar injury to Lee's after the crash (same leg even).

• @Cyreen said: If that was the case, he wouldn't have been running on it and he wouldn't have made the train. I think it's a similar injury to Lee's after the crash (same leg even).

According to the trailer, it seems to be a lot worse. Hershel just patched Lee's leg up and a while later you were feeling better already. Christa says that at that rate, they'll have to carry Omid around, and Kenny suggests they just leave him behind.

But well, maybe it was like Lee's leg at first, but since it wasn't treated correctly, it got a lot worse... who knows?

• Im reading too much maybe, but when Kenny said 'or leave him' that was the the old Kenny
    not "I lost my family' Kenny- he had kick in his voice again

• @Xarne said: Im reading too much maybe, but when Kenny said 'or leave him' that was the the old Kenny
    not "I lost my family' Kenny- he had kick in his voice again

Yeah, I think he probably got over the depression and is now angry at everyone because he doesn't really have anything else.

• @Viser said: Yeah, I think he probably got over the depression and is now angry at everyone because he doesn't really have anything else.

Or because they all didnt jump on top of Duck before he got bit.

Kenny: "Bandits 'had you in a crossfire', what the hell does that mean?!"

Add Comment