User Avatar Image

The New Team Sucks????

posted by AceStarr on - last edited - Viewed by 468 users

Really the New Team Chuck,Omid,Christa

Could you really survive a zombie apoc with em???

I have to say i dont think so

Lee might wanna break off with Kenny and Clem and get a boat to a Island lol

65 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Cyreen said: If that was the case, he wouldn't have been running on it and he wouldn't have made the train. I think it's a similar injury to Lee's after the crash (same leg even).

According to the trailer, it seems to be a lot worse. Hershel just patched Lee's leg up and a while later you were feeling better already. Christa says that at that rate, they'll have to carry Omid around, and Kenny suggests they just leave him behind.

But well, maybe it was like Lee's leg at first, but since it wasn't treated correctly, it got a lot worse... who knows?

• Im reading too much maybe, but when Kenny said 'or leave him' that was the the old Kenny
    not "I lost my family' Kenny- he had kick in his voice again

• @Xarne said: Im reading too much maybe, but when Kenny said 'or leave him' that was the the old Kenny
    not "I lost my family' Kenny- he had kick in his voice again

Yeah, I think he probably got over the depression and is now angry at everyone because he doesn't really have anything else.

• @Viser said: Yeah, I think he probably got over the depression and is now angry at everyone because he doesn't really have anything else.

Or because they all didnt jump on top of Duck before he got bit.

Kenny: "Bandits 'had you in a crossfire', what the hell does that mean?!"

• @8Bit_System said: Errr.. I've read about that, sure... They live in a different world than we do. ;)

No, just... no!

• . The new team is exactly what we need! Our original group was too trusting, Kenny even admitted he didn't like Lily but still trusts her. Look at this group we got 3 strangers that we don't know we can trust, Ben who betrayed us once and Kenny who is preparing himself for a heroic sacrifice/suicide run. makes for a far better story than friends trying to survive the apocolypse.

• @Milosuperspesh said: in short omid is basically an older version of duck (but not actually duck from the future lol)

There goes my theory:(

• don't like thenew team at all.. loved kat and carley, even duck because they were all such vulnerable characters... i felt as though i was responsible for all of them.. now the only one i care for is clem, even the choice of saving christa or omid when running after the train, i was like, meh don't really care if neither of ye make it on my train... and that's not my lee :mad:

Add Comment