User Avatar Image

Shooting the Girl in the street

posted by Love88 on - last edited - Viewed by 4.4K users

Okay so when Lee and Kenny are out hunting for supplies and the girl comes out screaming, and you have the choice to either shoot or not shoot, what did you decide and how does it effect the story?

I chose to leave her as a distraction, I thought the zombies might come after me.

141 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • If Kenny had abandoned Lee - the walkers were focused on the girl, not Lee... she'd have given him a distraction to escape....

• @DreadMagus said: If Kenny had abandoned Lee - the walkers were focused on the girl, not Lee... she'd have given him a distraction to escape....

He was in a dead end and no doubt she had drawn walkers up the side road beside the pharmacy as well. A gun is only useful for so long. Lee was screwed without Kenny's help at that point whether he took the shot or not.

• Only because it's a point and click adventure game. :p

The ladder fell off, but it was still a ladder. He could have wedged it against the Jeep - and climbed high enough to pull himself up.

/speculation

The point is, though, if the zombies are focused on something else then they aren't focused on you. Your chances of survival just went up.

Shoot the girl.. and... well... we know they love the sound of gunfire.

• I shot the girl. Were I in a similar predicament, I hope someone will be so kind.

• Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm not judging you or your choice.

There is no right or wrong in that situation - only "what can you live with"

• @Cyreen said: That depends on how you played that scene. If you refused to give her the gun and she shots herself in the parking lot after the balcony breaks, they have to make a run for the car as the walkers arrive.

you cant know that, and anyway they were leaving, not only just arriving for supplies

• @thestalkinghead said: you cant know that, and anyway they were leaving, not only just arriving for supplies

Umm... yes I can, I played both versions. If you give her gun, no walkers. If you don't, walkers.

The supplies weren't going anywhere and getting them that day wasn't critical. I would imagine if the walkers had been really bad, they would have left, gone elsewhere, with the plan to try again another day.

@thestalkinghead said: There is no right or wrong in that situation - only "what can you live with"

The moral of the story.

• @Cyreen said: Umm... yes I can, I played both versions. If you give her gun, no walkers. If you don't, walkers.

The supplies weren't going anywhere and getting them that day wasn't critical. I would imagine if the walkers had been really bad, they would have left, gone elsewhere, with the plan to try again another day.

but saying that, why bother picking up any supplies as you know you don't keep them.

also that means no risk by letting irene kill herself

• @thestalkinghead said: but saying that, why bother picking up any supplies as you know you don't keep them

You mean in the grand scheme of things, you don't get to keep them? Saves getting bitched out by Lilly.

If you meant in general, why look for supplies if you didn't need them, than because they might need them eventually and what else did they have to do with their time.

• I think you're missing the point.

WHy pick up supplies?
    Cause if you don't you have no supplies. Which isn't good for the group.
    TWD game isn't meant to be played with foreknowledge of the coming events.

Add Comment