User Avatar Image

Kingdom Hearts

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 11.1K users

Title really says it all

I'm gonna start with i find really sad that Roxas spent the whole summer in a machine and has friends but they don't even know him and they don't try to become friends :(

421 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @GuruGuru214 said: This...sounds to me like you spent too much time grinding. I don't remember how long Country of the Musketeers took me, but it was certainly longer than that.

    Riku is currently level 24 and the game says the world is level 30, I'm technically underleveled and beat it in 10 minutes. Note, just Riku's side, I have yet to see how long Sora's is.
    Also, the fountain district is just the third one right? That's the one I need to get everything in before beating the game?

  • No, the Fountain Plaza. It's the area just before the Fourth District, after the Back Streets for Riku and the Post Office for Sora.

    Keep in mind that some of the chests around there require you to use Reality Shift to get them.

  • @GuruGuru214 said: No, the Fountain Plaza. It's the area just before the Fourth District, after the Back Streets for Riku and the Post Office for Sora.

    Ah, thanks. Will clear that quickly and see if Sora's 3 muskateer's level is any longer.

  • You may want to keep this in mind. The special portals are link portals where special colored enemies with special drops appear, and they grant a trophy and one of the best Keyblades in the game when you finish all of them. Each character has six in each world (three in The World that Never Was), and which of the six is currently available is random and changes when you drop. Sora and Riku each have one in the Fountain Plaza. For Sora, the one in the Fountain Plaza might appear when the forecast enemy is "Zippy zapmeister" (Thunderaffe), but there's three portals in that world for that enemy, so you'll have to keep trying until that one comes up. For Riku, the portal in the Fountain District will definitely appear when the forecast enemy is "Doggish-cat thing" (Meow Wow).

  • @GuruGuru214 said: You may want to keep this in mind. The special portals are link portals where special colored enemies with special drops appear, and they grant a trophy and one of the best Keyblades in the game when you finish all of them. Each character has six in each world (three in The World that Never Was), and which of the six is currently available is random and changes when you drop. Sora and Riku each have one in the Fountain Plaza. For Sora, the one in the Fountain Plaza might appear when the forecast enemy is "Zippy zapmeister" (Thunderaffe), but there's three portals in that world for that enemy, so you'll have to keep trying until that one comes up. For Riku, the portal in the Fountain District will definitely appear when the forecast enemy is "Doggish-cat thing" (Meow Wow).

    Would I need to beat those for the "beat all link portals" trophy, or just for the special one?

  • The trophy is for beating all special and secret link portals, so you'll have to beat the six special portals in each world, plus the one secret one in each world. So everything in that FAQ link.

  • @GuruGuru214 said: The trophy is for beating all special and secret link portals, so you'll have to beat the six special portals in each world, plus the one secret one in each world. So everything in that FAQ link.

    And then the regular ones have there own trophy then?

  • No. The only other trophy there is for portals is for placing 30 of your own.

    Also, for clearing all of the Secret Portals, you get the Unbound Keyblade, which has the highest strength, critical hit rate, and reality shift rate in the game. As far as magic, it's inferior to End of Pain (which you get for clearing all of the Special Portals) and the Ultima Weapon. When I had to fight the final bosses again, I had Riku equipped with Unbound, and I equipped Sora with the Ultima Weapon.

  • Finally unlocked the secret ending in Re:coded. It added about 30 hours onto my play clock.

  • Well I beat Fantasia(I'm playing this at the worst pace ever, but oh well) and this world so far is the only one that I liked on both Sora and Riku's sides of the stories.

    Both boss fights were terrible though, Riku's was pathetically easy and lost potential, while Sora's was just plain stupid as the boss can teleport anywhere any time and is invincible while doing so and 9 times out of 10 he will teleport just as you hit attack, and can even start a pathetic "chase" sequence at will which makes you lose your powers until you catch him, and 10 times out of 10, its when you need to use cure...

    This game is really not letting me enjoy it.

Add Comment